The back lash begins

sr

Nov 27, 2009, 2:00:21 AM11/27/09

Gary Heston

Nov 27, 2009, 4:01:03 PM11/27/09
In article <1ec28$4b0f7949$ccb58416$22...@ispn.net>,
sr <sol...@uninets.net> wrote:
>http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018003/climategate-five-aussie-mps-lead-the-way-by-resigning-in-disgust-over-carbon-tax/

Yes, the truth really is inconvenient, isn't it? Wonder what all the
lib media is going to do when they finally realize just how badly
they've been deceived by these frauds...

Gary

--
Gary Heston ghe...@hiwaay.net http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/
"Where large, expensive pieces of exotic woods are converted to valueless,

Rod Speed

Nov 27, 2009, 6:48:08 PM11/27/09

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 12:28:59 AM11/28/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Global Warming is often called a hoax. I disagree because a hoax has a
> humorous intent to puncture pomposity. In science, such as with the
> Piltdown Man hoax, it was done to expose those with fervent but blind
> belief. The argument that global warming is due to humans, known as the
> anthropogenic global warming theory (AGW) is a (deliberate
> fraud). I can now make that statement without fear of
> contradiction because of a remarkable hacking of files that provided not
> just a smoking gun, but an entire battery ofmachine guns.
Someone hacked in to the files of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) based at
the University of East Anglia. A very large file (61 mb) was downloaded and
posted to the web. Phil Jones Director of the CRU has acknowledged the files
are theirs.

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17102

Rod Speed

Nov 28, 2009, 3:54:55 AM11/28/09
sr wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote
>> sr wrote

>>> http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/jamesdelingpole/100018003/climategate-five-aussie-mps-lead-the-way-by-resigning-in-disgust-over-carbon-tax/

>> Pity its a lie. Just because its in some shit rag doesnt make it
>> gospel. ---------- Global Warming is often called a hoax. I disagree
>> because a hoax has a humorous intent to puncture pomposity. In
>> science, such as with the Piltdown Man hoax, it was done to expose
>> those with fervent but blind belief. The argument that global
>> warming is due to humans, known as the anthropogenic global warming
>> theory (AGW) is a (deliberate fraud). I can now
>> make that statement without fear of contradiction because of a
>> remarkable hacking of files that provided not just a smoking gun,
>> but an entire battery ofmachine guns.

> Someone hacked in to the files of the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) based at the University of East Anglia.

You dont know that that is how it got out.

> A very large file (61 mb) was downloaded and posted to the web. Phil Jones Director of the CRU has acknowledged the
> files are theirs.

> http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17102

Irrelevant to what was discussed in the cite at the top.

Message has been deleted

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 8:12:32 PM11/28/09

"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
It was the biggest scam since PTBarnum, he would be proud of Al Gore

sr

Nov 28, 2009, 11:36:06 PM11/28/09
you are wise beyond your years Balvenieman
ClimateScam

Hockey Stick Graph Creator Mann to Be Investigated by Penn State
http://bit.ly/8zSkrk #climategate