Meat tenderizer

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 1, 2020, 11:08:44 PM3/1/20
Recommendations?

McCormicks? Adolphs?

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 1, 2020, 11:23:26 PM3/1/20
On Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 10:08:44 PM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> Recommendations?
>
> McCormicks? Adolphs?

Dare I ask what you're cooking that you need meat tenderizer?

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 1:30:37 PM3/2/20
Beef.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 2, 2020, 3:41:32 PM3/2/20
What cut of beef? How is it to be cooked? Crockpot, oven, or grill?
Why do you think it needs to be tenderized? Old, pet cow was butchered
and you're pretty sure the meat will be like shoe leather unless it is
tenderized?

gggg...@gmail.com

Mar 2, 2020, 10:08:48 PM3/2/20
Like, whatever.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Mar 2, 2020, 11:28:43 PM3/2/20
So, you really weren't looking for suggestions, just trolling.

John Weiss

Mar 3, 2020, 10:32:32 AM3/3/20
On 03/02/20 19:08, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Beef.
>>>
>> What cut of beef? How is it to be cooked? Crockpot, oven, or grill?
>
> Like, whatever.

Then, NONE!