My greatest joy would be that the Egyptian revolution brought bike facilities

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 30, 2011, 12:50:41 PM1/30/11
I watch with great excitement as the people rise and get rid of the
lion --hopefully-- but then I've never seen revolutions that brought
something good and practical for the people. Sure, housing and good
food are part of the balance, and so is the way to burn the calories
and keep the doctor away. That's another hungry lion, at least in a
for-profit medical industry.

Anyway, if you know any Egyptian, tell him this. Also tell him that my
wisdom is older than the pyramids, since the Law of the Jungle has
been around for ever --possibly before Adam & Eve.

(OFF I GO IN MY MONKEY BIKE)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 30, 2011, 8:51:13 PM1/30/11
On Jan 30, 7:45 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 30, 2:48 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of
> That's how Hitler got elected, new highways and free cars.

And did Bush get elected? Let's face it what people want is war.

Bicycles don't get you elected in America. It has to be brought by
revolution somewhere else, where Jesus is NOT a drug.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 31, 2011, 9:05:10 AM1/31/11
This copy & paste is not a perfect match but nearly so...

On Jan 31, 1:52 am, livvy <go...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 1:20 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of

> the deep jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > It's simple: China gets the jobs while the rest of the world --
> > including America-- hurts and eventually suffers from the domino
> > effect...
>
> > "One protester in Cairo waved a hand-drawn copy of his university
> > diploma amid clouds of tear gas and shouted what may best sum up the
> > complexities of the domino-style unrest in a single word: Jobs."
>
> >http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_us/ml_anatomy_of_anger
>
> > ***
>
> > This sounds like the fall of Communism and the emergence of a new
> > hope. At least that's what my crystal ball tells me.

> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> It's not that "simple", your naivete is showing. Where was your
> "global acumen" before 9/11? Non-existent I'd guess. You were
> not the 1st on the planet, you won't be the last. Don't be so proud
> of yourself because you presented "an item" that you scooped from
> somewhere. Not how it works. What do you really know, how have
> you really lived, was your job sent somewhere else? Do
> tell....Accusatory is fine, when you have the stuff to back it up.
> Not so much here....phhhfffgghht!!

Well, my girlfriend's job and was sent to El Salvador. Does that count
for you?

But you seem to dismiss my ball without real arguments. If you want
reassurance to keep shopping at Walmart go elsewhere.

This is a world of Wisdom and Frugality. When was the last time you
rode a bike or spoke for those who do? It's your way or the highway,
lady, and the highway is deadly to cyclists.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 31, 2011, 9:26:45 AM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 9:10 am, spiritrising <miketwofeath...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 7:03 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of
> > lady, and the highway is deadly to cyclists.- Hide quoted text -

> oh tell us ohhhh monkey what girlfriend do? pick bugs from hair or
> check bananass for dark spots and then get fired for not eating bugs?
> not much jobs out there for bug eating monkeys, but i don't think
> china wants the job tho.

Listen, the revolution is the opposite of Globalization.

This is its slogan: "BUY LOCALLY, BIKE LOCALLY"

Drill it into your head and if you don't like it, go to China!

Fuck world trade, what we need is a strong community free of homeless,
drug dealers and safe for bicycles. And no Gated Communities, of
course. That sounds like the Berlin Wall.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 31, 2011, 2:03:29 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 1:41 pm, Father Haskell <fatherhask...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 1:50 am, "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zmulletst...@isright.com>
> wrote:
>
> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"<comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > You've made fun of innocent people's wounds; and your palm covered
> > > with their blood
>
> > What's wrong with that?
>
> Try to wash blood from your Sunday goin' to meetin'
> duds.

The only wounds they care about is those suffered by Jesus in the
Crucifiction.

I wonder how many gallons of blood Jesus spilled. Some say, the
soldiers nearby were drowned, and the shit...

Well, that's another story.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 31, 2011, 5:29:39 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 4:22 pm, default wrote:
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:24:01 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"
>

> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Jan 31, 9:58 am, default wrote:
> >> On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:20:28 -0800 (PST), "His Highness the

> >> TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle"

> >> More like world population crisis and human greed are the problem -
> >> lack of jobs to finance individuals is merely a symptom not a root
> >> cause.
>
> >> So somehow you get everybody in the world a job; what happens then?
> >> In 20 years you have to solve an even bigger problem.
>
> >So what's the best solution, shorter workweek?
>
> A shorter workweek is sorely needed, but that won't solve what amounts
> to overpopulation.
>
> I remember seeing this documentary about a South American rain forest
> tribe of small people. The 60 year old grandfather is showing his
> grandson how to chase down and spear monkeys in the canopy, and he's
> in perfect shape.
>
> Not only that, but he "works" maybe a whole six hours a week to
> provide for himself - his family works about the same amount of time.
>
> Of course the media misses the point and tells us how "poor" they are.

Yeah, they are poor by our standards, but they are free too.

It's the same idea the Christians applied to the "savage" Indians.
Only true free Americans there's ever been.

> >I think it's long overdue. How bout teaching people to have a healthy
> >life with bicycles and no cars, which is a drug.
>
> Cars a drug? Maybe if you are a teenager and the novelty of driving
> hasn't worn off yet . . .

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=1264930n

If America is ADDICTED TO OIL, then the car in the vehicle for the
addiction.

Solution? Good old-fashioned HUNTER-GATHERER practices, ie walking and
cycling.

Teenagers would have more fun in a scooter. The rest is advertisement.