$27 best deal out there on 2 gigs DDR2 Sodimm? (2 x 1 GB)

OhioGuy

Nov 15, 2008, 1:14:45 AM11/15/08
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820146517

Is this the best deal I'm going to be able to find on 200 pin
pc2-4200 ddr2 sodimms for my laptop? I need 2 GB total, have two slots
that take 1GB chip size max each. Seems like a fair price to me, but of
course I'm always on the lookout for a rebate or something. :-)

Figured I'd ask, just in case one of you came across something better
in the last day or two. I'm upgrading partly because I just want more
memory in here, and also partly because I'm having some occasional
system instability, and would like to remove the system memory as a
possible cause.

Thanks!

Seerialmom

Nov 15, 2008, 1:21:26 AM11/15/08

Try running your specs through Shopzilla, Dealtime or PriceGrabber.

Bob F

Nov 16, 2008, 7:17:43 PM11/16/08

"OhioGuy" <no...@none.net> wrote in message news:gflpd7$1cb$1...@aioe.org...

http://www.pricewatch.com/system_memory/so-dimm_ddr2_pc2-5300_1gb.htm