"Breakfast Under $10 in LAS VEGAS"

gggg gggg

Dec 11, 2022, 8:38:06 PM12/11/22
(2022 Youtube upload)

Beaver Fever

Dec 11, 2022, 8:58:25 PM12/11/22
On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 5:38:06 PM UTC-8, gggg gggg wrote:
> (2022 Youtube upload)

I am not even seeing a link

WTF is with all the Las Vegas posts? I doubt you will ever go there.

Now thankfully when I spent time in Vegas recently I had a kitchen so I could just make breakfast in the hotel. 4 weeks would not have been possible spending $50 a day on food.

Dim Witte

Dec 14, 2022, 12:21:03 AM12/14/22
I wonder what LV has that accommodates campers living out of their vehicles? Seems like a natural, except that's not acceptable to "government" there.

My frugal suggestion is to favorite breakfasts for all meals, like eggs, sausages and bacon, and grits. Get a favorite recipe for egg salad and tortillas.

Beaver Fever

Dec 14, 2022, 3:49:35 PM12/14/22
Cheap Vegas is just long over. Not sure where campers would go. Thankfully I still have nearly a million Amex points and my mom gave me all her points too.

Actually I make the most amazing breakfast burrito but I usually eat it for lunch.

Speaking of frugal though, I got to see country goddess Miranda Lambert 3 times, never spending more than $30 via cheap / crashing scalper tickets!, however 10 Aerosmith shows not so cheap but at least I got lucky and was able to flip a few to pay for my own.

gggg gggg

Dec 15, 2022, 12:00:18 PM12/15/22
On Sunday, December 11, 2022 at 5:38:06 PM UTC-8, wrote:
> (2022 Youtube upload)

(Youtube upload):

"The 10 Best CHEAP Breakfasts in Las Vegas! 🍳🥓"