Criminally insane or just a cancerous blood sucking leach?

1 view

phil scott

Dec 19, 2008, 10:09:14 PM12/19/08
The Blood Sucking Parasite? Or is it a malignant cancer…. Or.. a
malignant blood sucking leach?

Relative to the US govt and to a large extent its complicit no bid
quasi govt corporations, brazenly corrupt, Fanny Mae, Haliburtion, etc
etc.. and what President Eisenhower warned about ‘the military
industrial complex” .. all of that can be characterized as a
malignant blood sucking leach in my view.
Ymmv

Any organism, bacteria, bunny rabbits, bears in the woods, leaches, or
humanity on the face of the earth tends to grow to the limit of its
food supply,
…..including in many cases eating its host alive. The parasite seeks
to survive and grow a the expense of its host. a benign tumor at
first, it becomes cancerous and destroys its host.
** that’s my basic observation and premise **

With that thought alone, and no other, and noticing the behavior of
your host government, you should be able to complete the analogy, and
notice the inevitable, and historic and biological repercussions… and
end stage cure.
It’s not rocket science.
***
I urge you *not to read on. It is my wish that you examine these
mechanisms in common for yourself, only in that way will you come to
appreciate what’s happened, and why it’s happened, and why it has
been repeating in history….. and finally a way to save yourself from
some of such ravages.
(Hint: same strategy works against vampires)

**

this is my long winded elaboration.
If you are tempted to read the following it is for one reason only…
you had not read the above remarks relating to the nature of all
tumors, cancers, parasites and leaches. And you missed the allusion
to the wooden stake solution entirely
*****
Any government. Corporation or conglomerate of such entities, say the
ocean fisheries corporations for instance… or the IRS, or just state
or local government has the same exact set of motivations… that is to
grow and be successful in what it does… and at first generally
supported for whatever benefit it brings.…
These also tend to over graze so to speak, ruin its habitat, or
ruin the habitat *then become outright cancerous… that’s the class A
variety we have just witnessed ruining America. Class A no doubt
about it. Simply beyond all human comprehension.

GBW, the Neocons, and their utterly criminal and now totally failed
PNAC doctrine (search it on google)

Humanity one would think is smarter than that, but apparently not…
Human governments, being a collage of such…. apparently take such
insanity to its ballistic limits… in all cases.

So please, now do not mistake my intent…

I am not just targeting government here in my remarks… But I am
including government, a necessary parasite…which in the end, no
exceptions yet in world history.. goes criminally insane. It turns
cancerous… most end by killing everything in sight. (takes about 250
years to rach such and end stage)

Depressions are simply mid stage steps in the longer process, We
have currently run our course on depressions, our leach has become
terminally and incurably cancerous, the dead tissue has caused sepsis.
The patient will die shortly,… a few straglers will survive

This memo is to alert those to whatever thin degree it might be
useful.
***
A current example in the US:
We have given upwards of 8 trillion dollars to the banks and
criminally insane bankers that have brought us this end stage total
300 trillion dollar financial melt down, as we are paying IRS
thugs to go after mom and pop businesses simply trying to employ
themselves and a few others …
And who became in the end unable to eat and produce enough blood to
satisfy the giant leach… so thugs have been dispatched to finish them
off,… even as that ruins whats left of the same tax base that pays the
thugs,
That’s insanity… the self destructive end game.
So we can give the very last bits of our blood, crop seed, and money
to criminals running our financial institutions into the ground…..in
order to pay these billions of dollars in bonuses for doing so.

You wanted a marker for comlete and terminal criminal insanity? Well
that’s just one.
The other and more important marker is the US citizenry as it watches
its nation collapse at the hands of these criminals… and has not
stormed their capitols.

that same criminality is taking everything our working class had that
it needed to survive….its industrial infrastructure, and its jobs ….…
no blood left… no tax base…. The blood sucking leach is dying,,, even
as it spends the last bit of its rescourses paying IRS thugs to go
after the last remaining viable business and already broken
retirees, broken by governments own corruption of the currency so
that it wont buy sufficient bread any longer…. We send the IRS thugs
out at great expense demanding these half starved prove they paid it
all…every dime,

(these self same IRS thugs, and police btw retiring in a range
between $100,000 and $200,000 per year (half of that TAX FREE … with
100% health care, at age 51 in the case of civil ‘service’ lifers)

This is also completely and utterly self destructive nationally… there
is no money, except In the near future worthless hyper inflated
currency to pay for one single dime of that….
In the end the cancerous leach goes insane and destroys itself,….
You, the gentle reader have a front row seat.
Differentiating the cancerous from the non cancerous tumors and
parasites:

The more begnign of such parasites abates voluntarily as it sees its
host suffering… for instance a parent who is depending on his childs
labor in a third world nation will not work the child to death as a
rule. There is common human interest in viability for all
involved. These will not go out and poison their drinking water
wells carelessly. In this category, of common human interests there
is a modicum of viable behavior. Not always, but generally. The
American Indians ceased hunting any thinning herd or fishery,,, they
let it recover.

The corrupt govt and its host corporations has no such motive…. It
simply wants it all, as soon as possible.,. that variety becomes the
most aggressive of the cancers…. And the strongest, and mostly
untreatable.
***
As face to face human concerns connections drop away… then such
government moves from being a useful begnign parasite, to a blood
sucking leach that ruins its host.

This is common across all life forms… in the human body we have first
a few stray cells forming a begnign tumor, then these turn cancerous,
unnoticed, tolerated… become larger and then kill the host… it is a
pattern that repeats in the microcosm…. and the macrocosm of nations,
all through recorded history,

It begins to eat away the muscle and sinues of the person, with govt,
and in the case of the US Internal Revenue Service, it has sucked so
much blood from its hosts that there is not enough blood left for the
host to function…it becomes unable to eat and give blood at the same
time.

It is at this stage that the blood sucking leach sucks harder,,
finally sucking all the blood from its host, imploding its own brain …
that’s the current condition, by factual observation

The leach them moves to its next victim early in the process, but in
the end runs out of victims…in the case of the state of California
(and the US govt despite spin to the contrary) it can no longer sell
bonds to its own public or internationally…. By the way, two weeks
ago our treasurer here in Calif said we would not be selling bonds
because he wanted to do the right thing, not go into further debt, but
cut govt to a budget. Well today we find out, the real story,
calif bonds are fast becoming junk rated, he can sell then at any
discount.

The US federal govt is in the sane boat

No more blood is to be had. The entire turnip has been sucked
dry,

The Leach then, as leaches do, keeps on sucking until it impodes its
own head. That has been the pattern of every single government in
every single nation, known thoughout the history of the earth.
**
My advice, study up on how the survivors survived.. and the failure
modes, next actions, and desperations of such governments… then make
sure you have stepped to the side across all aspects of your existence
(not just economically).

***

Note for Homeland security

Despite what some of you have been told it is freedom of speech that
affords the lasting strength and viabiliy of any nation, It is the
challenges and stressors caused to govt especially, from dissidents
that preclude collapse these are not the cause of collapse as
governments gone corrupt assume... and as the worst president in US
history GWB had assumed as he pushed his destructive agenda warning
not to ' speak against the national interest US corporate interest
under penalty of treason'

the man is criminally insane,

These imprison their dissendents or murder them outright,. always
that has been a mistake, in the end such govts become so weak and
their economies and peoples so decimated that they cannot defend
themselves nor cope with the storm of dissention from within....and
the massive assaults from without, These collapse economically
first, then in all other respects, we are deeply in the process
here in the US

Further I recommend the now classic film with Natalie Portman, V
for Victory/? or maybe that was V for Veracity?

Perhaps V for Verbosely Verbose, or possibly the V was for
Vendetta,

accordingly you might review as I am sure you are ... the phenomena
of 'anonymous', faceless, nameless, no location, no shape, no single
goal ,,, except to speak freely,

go search Youtube for 'anonymous; and one of its original social
agenda anouncements in the months of Jan and Feb 2008.... do this as
you reward the most massively criminal acts ever seen on earth. and
send thugs after those who mention it.

I am not impressed,

Phil scott