Do you see everything falling into place like I do?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 31, 2010, 10:03:57 AM8/31/10
I mean everything: God (who ain't coming at all), BICYCLES for the
environment and frugality, COMMUNITY, MARIJUANA... and banana peels!

On Aug 30, 5:23 pm, Day Brown <dayhbr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 08/25/2010 09:57 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
>
> >>http://nwcommunityenergy.org/wind/wind-case-studies/minwindisan
> >> example of a locally owned enterprise that is not going to be, as above,
> >> 'blown away'. You cant outsource this to India or Mexico.
>
> > I go along with that. I always say the ideal social unit of
> > capitalism, THE FAMILY, is too small to resist outside pressures and
> > sometimes even undesirable, and that the social unit of communism, THE
> > PEOPLE (as is People's Republic), is too general for the individual to
> > care about it.
>
> > Now, what do we produce? ;)
>
> Start with a forum to discuss that question. And what opportunities
> various local resources offer. I found Gies, "Life in a Medieval
> Village" informative. They often found villages were small businesses-
> foundry, grain mill, weaving, tannery, pottery...
>
> So, what you'd want to produce would be affected by whatever other
> businesses were already at it in the area. But even at that, there were
> lotsa other productive efforts doing what corporations call 'vertical
> integration' to meet internal needs. Firewood, lumber, orchards, garden
> crops...
>
> So nobody got burned out on doing any one thing; seasons placed
> different demands. They mite need everyone doing 60 hours for the week
> they pick apples, but unless its some time critical task, 20 hours/week
> was enuf to cover the per capita costs of operations.
>
> I've covered a lotta this at alt.community, but certainly, there'd be
> ideas a group would want to go over in a private list. Proprietary.
>
> I'll be in court tomorrow morning on a medical marijuana test case in
> Clinton Arkansas. So- I cant plan on any contribution until after I hear
> what the judge has to say. That'll be posted athttp://daybrown.org;
> the effect of the fliers there has been very encouraging. If I win, I'll
> have a defacto license to grow pot. Which any community would want to do.

Good luck! I think I mentioned before this campaign: "BUY LOCALLY,
BIKE LOCALLY." I'm looking for entrepreneurs to really push it and
sell the t-shirts on the Internet. I'm too much into the revolutionary
aspect of it. Perhaps the Banana Revolution can cover that other plant
of medical value: the MARIJUANA. I'm sure it's better than smoking
'BANANA PEELS.'

"Then too, http://assetseizure.org shows how they've been running the
drugwar like a speedtrap."

Hey, "they" sounds like the lawyers who take away your points after
caught speeding for a "reasonable fee."

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Banana peels are good for composting"

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 1:21:23 PM8/31/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock

Aug 31, 2010, 1:49:37 PM8/31/10
On Aug 31, 10:21 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the Movement of Tantra-Hammock"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > "Then too,http://assetseizure.orgshows how they've been running the

> > drugwar like a speedtrap."
>
> > Hey, "they" sounds like the lawyers who take away your points after
> > caught speeding for a "reasonable fee."
>
> TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
> hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
> His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this

I hate them, I hate them, I hate them... ;)

Anyway here's the strong selling point:

On Aug 31, 9:23 am, Mizter T <mizte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 3:08 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, Creator of the
> Movement of Tantra-Hammock & the Stationary Bicycle to burn the

> calories <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS
>

> Please f*&k off and stop crossposting to every public transport
> newsgroup under the sun.

Sorry, I forgot you are waiting for Obama to bring infrastructure, but
he's broke. Or maybe you are waiting for Jesus... Whatever, it ain't
coming!

If you want to see change work for the revolution... or move to
Europe, ie. Holland or some specific place that you know. You may also
move to Curitiba, but I don't guarantee you prosperity.

China is not a good place to go. They want to be like America and are
abandoning their bikes.

Oh, this is a strong selling point, the revolution guarantees you that
ALL the money currently wasted on the War on Drugs will be channeled
to bicycle and public transportation infrastructure. That's a written
guarantee.

See the whole picture now?

Edward Dolan

Aug 31, 2010, 2:23:25 PM8/31/10