Drug policies and bikes, all bundled up together

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 5, 2010, 10:27:17 AM11/5/10
On Nov 5, 2:27 am, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 5, 3:14 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> of the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Nov 4, 2:53 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
> > of the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Don't worry, Mexico is more savage and it got no blacks and it's next
> > > to America.
>
> > The reason Mexico is like that is a combination of BLIND DRUG CRUSADES
> > and GLOBALIZATION, that divides the world in HAVES & HAVES NOT. The
> > haves not try to climb the food chain fast and turn to, what else,
> > drugs. The haves on the other hand, get fortified behind WALLS.
>
> Yes, but why ? Some nations are just more advanced than others,
> don't get me wrong, any individual can be educated but western
> civilization has achieved more than certain others.

True, Holland has, not Mexico or South Africa, not even America...

Why not relax first of all our drug punitive laws and try opening new
bike paths? Something to keep the people entertained and the profit
low, you know?

LET ME "DROP" THIS HERE:

The War in Mexico (La Guerra en Mexico)

Everybody Gringo here, right? "No español por favor." Non Christians
are cool with marijuana. How about Christian? Christians do like the
Three Wise Monkeys. Any poll has been taken on the War on Drugs in
Mexico? Is there a common link with crime in South Africa, and the War
in Afghanistan? I believe so. Notice my analysis may be biased in
favor of the terrorized population of which I'm a humble member.

On Nov 4, 2:53 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits
of the Jungle" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Nov 4, 11:57 am, Etienne Marais <etienne.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Can you provide some context here. Who? When?
>
> >http://longwalksincefreedom.blogspot.com/2010/11/dutch-anti-apartheid...

> > > Funny, I wasn't shot at, mugged or robbed at gun point today. Nor on
> > > any other day this week. Nor, that I can remember, this year.
>
> > Well done, this has happened to thousands upon thousands of people
> > in the New South Africa, 55 murders a day should influence your
> > thinking.
>
> Don't worry, Mexico is more savage and it got no blacks and it's next
> to America.

The reason Mexico is like that is a combination of BLIND DRUG CRUSADES
and GLOBALIZATION, that divides the world in HAVES & HAVES NOT. The
haves not try to climb the food chain fast and turn to, what else,
drugs. The haves on the other hand, get fortified behind WALLS.

Legal predators vs. illegal predators are at war before a terrorized
population.