Free shipping Wholesale NFL jerseys USD 20.06 ~ 21.95 MLB USD 20.06 ~ 21.95 Paypal payment

guoshit...@126.com

Feb 24, 2009, 12:39:00 AM2/24/09
Minimum order is one,factory price also! Paypal payment free
shipping

We are deal with NFL jerseys / Kids NFL jerseys / NBA jerseys /MLB
jerseys / NHL jerseys

etc.Brand new, with original tag attached, Authentic quality ,
Wholesale price,Letters and

number are sewn on jerseys body, 100% embroidery. We have lots of
player, size and the

color.More and new jerseys please to chick our in stock list.You can
mix any items from my store

together !!
we will continually supply you the best quality and the most
favorable price, because these

goods come form our own factory directly

www.guoshijerseys.com

John A. Weeks III

Feb 24, 2009, 8:54:41 AM2/24/09
In article
<13d59953-d647-4854...@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
guoshit...@126.com wrote:

> Minimum order is one,factory price also! Paypal payment free
> shipping

What if I just want half a jersey? I'll have to find some
other Internet SPAMMER to rip me off.

> We are deal with NFL jerseys / Kids NFL jerseys / NBA jerseys /MLB
> jerseys / NHL jerseys

At that price, they are illegal rip-off fakes. Don't buy this
low quality fake stuff. They probably can not even spell some
of the team names right.

-john-

John A. Weeks III           612-720-2854            jo...@johnweeks.com
Newave Communications                         http://www.johnweeks.com