The Nation of Aztlan calls for the removal of whites from North America

tripletask@gmail..com

Jul 26, 2010, 1:44:30 PM7/26/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 08:46:27 -0700 (PDT), plainolamerican
<plainol...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Jul 25, 2:14 pm, repo <kcay...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/the-nazi-patrolling-azr...
>>
>> U.S. military reject J.T. Raady, an
>> avowed Nazi, belonging to a party that believes all Jews and non-
>> whites should leave the U.S.—either “peacefully or by force.” “We’re
>> not going to sit around and wait for the government anymore,”
>
>http://www.mexica-movement.org

A total race war would be a positive thing if fed.government fails to
remove the illegal aliens. They are cancers in our society.

Bring it on! Fence sitters, caution. The color of your skin will be
your uniform of war.

http://www.voiac.net/ American victims of illegal aliens.

Dale Peters

Jul 26, 2010, 2:08:45 PM7/26/10

ALL GMAILERS are FAGGOTS!

Baxter

Jul 26, 2010, 2:10:24 PM7/26/10
-
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com

<tripletask@gmail..com> wrote in message

> A total race war would be a positive thing if fed.government fails to
> remove the illegal aliens. They are cancers in our society.

Most of the illegal aliens in this country are white.

Frank

Jul 26, 2010, 2:55:09 PM7/26/10
don't go there

Gunner Asch

Jul 26, 2010, 4:20:43 PM7/26/10

Cites?

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Curt

Jul 26, 2010, 4:49:17 PM7/26/10
On Jul 26, 1:20 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that,
> in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers
> and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are
> not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
>                                    Gunner Asch

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it
is true that most stupid people are conservative.
John Stuart Mill

Curt

Curt

Jul 26, 2010, 4:53:20 PM7/26/10
> ALL GMAILERS are FAGGOTS!-

Suck my.. oh nevermind.

Curt

Gunner Asch

Jul 26, 2010, 6:03:36 PM7/26/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:33:36 -0500, John Stafford <nh...@droffats.net>
wrote:

>In article <ggrr46p6kigjdk630...@4ax.com>,

> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:10:24 -0700, "Baxter"
>> <lbax02.s...@baxcode.com> wrote:
>>
>> >-
>> >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >-------
>> >Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
>> >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >-------
>> >
>> ><tripletask@gmail..com> wrote in message

>> >Most of the illegal aliens in this country are white.
>> >
>> Cites?
>

>Mexicans are white. So are Asian Indians. Learn up!

Actually only a few Mexicans are white. Most are indio
Asian Indians are not white, but a polyglot mixture of Indo/Persian
middle eastern stock.

Pet that seeing eye dog for me, will you?

And have the nurse change your diapers before you go out into the play
yard with the other retarded children.

Gunner Asch

Jul 26, 2010, 6:04:43 PM7/26/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:35:28 -0500, John Stafford <nh...@droffats.net>
wrote:

>In article <ggrr46p6kigjdk630...@4ax.com>,
> Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>If you think you are the model of an intellectual conservative or even
>right-wing, then you are a self-identifying fraud.

Based on your posts so far...you are no more and no less than a retarded
blind child with occasional access to the internet.

So your opinion really doesnt mean very much, does it?

gb

Jul 26, 2010, 6:08:12 PM7/26/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:03:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Asian Indians are not white, but a polyglot mixture of Indo/Persian
>middle eastern stock.

That stock is Caucasian, as defined.

>Pet that seeing eye dog for me, will you?

And slip him a cracker besides.

>And have the nurse change your diapers before you go out into the play
>yard with the other retarded children.

Heh!

There's that WingNut fixation on eliminative function yet again. Just
never seems to fail, does it?

Jul 26, 2010, 6:44:22 PM7/26/10

"Gunner Asch" <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:10:24 -0700, "Baxter"

Umm, there is no "Latino" race. No "Hispanic" race either. There are four
races: Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Negroid (which should really be broken down
into Congoid and Capoid), and Australoid. Weird that Native Americans are
usually lumped into Mongoloid, but that's the traditional classification.
"Hispanic" or "Latino" is generally used to refer to those people who have
both Native American (North and South American Indigenous Peoples from the
Eskimos to Cape Horn, including the islands) and Spanish (Caucasoid)
ancestors. So... basically, they are "white", with a bit of yellow, red, and
brown thrown in. But...still Caucasoid.

And for those who think there is an "Arab" or "Eastern Indian" race, guess
again. They are Caucasoid, which is "white". Get over it.

Lobby Dosser

Jul 27, 2010, 12:25:51 AM7/27/10
"Dale Peters" <Jame...@bass.gov> wrote in message

Why do you hate Gays?

Lobby Dosser

Jul 27, 2010, 12:26:29 AM7/27/10
"Baxter" <lbax02.s...@baxcode.com> wrote in message

Mixed Race White Mexicans.

Lobby Dosser

Jul 27, 2010, 12:28:36 AM7/27/10
"Curt" <obadia...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Curt

Do you know When Mill lived?

Gunner Asch

Jul 27, 2010, 3:23:48 AM7/27/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT), Curt <obadia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You do know that the terms "liberal/conservative" were reversed in the
early 20th century, are you not?

When Mills penned that...the Right Wing were considered "liberals"

Which indeed shows that Mills did have his ducks in a row, as shown by
your postings.

You "new Liberals" are well known to be both mentally ill, and pond
scum.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Jul 27, 2010, 3:31:27 AM7/27/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:08:12 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:03:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>wrote:
>

>>Asian Indians are not white, but a polyglot mixture of Indo/Persian
>>middle eastern stock.
>
>That stock is Caucasian, as defined.

As defined by fellow retards?

Yes..I imagine so.

>>Pet that seeing eye dog for me, will you?
>
>And slip him a cracker besides.
>>
>>And have the nurse change your diapers before you go out into the play
>>yard with the other retarded children.
>
>Heh!
>
>There's that WingNut fixation on eliminative function yet again. Just
>never seems to fail, does it?

There is the Leftwingers denial that they run around with half filled
diapers.

Never seems to fail, does it?

Phewww!

Air freshner, asle 3!!

Gunner Asch

Jul 27, 2010, 3:33:12 AM7/27/10
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:28:36 -0700, "Lobby Dosser" <L...@invalid.invalid>
wrote:

Indeed. At the period of time when current day Conservatives were called
Liberal..and modern day Liberals were called Conservative

Speaks volumes about the denial the mentally ill Liberals go through
everyday of their pathetic lives, doesnt it?

Gunner

Lobby Dosser

Jul 27, 2010, 6:04:19 AM7/27/10

> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 21:28:36 -0700, "Lobby Dosser" <L...@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
>>"Curt" <obadia...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>On Jul 26, 1:20 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that,
>>> in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers
>>> and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are
>>> not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
>>> Gunner Asch
>>
>>Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it
>>is true that most stupid people are conservative.
>>John Stuart Mill
>>
>>Curt

>>Do you know When Mill lived?
>

> Indeed. At the period of time when current day Conservatives were called
> Liberal..and modern day Liberals were called Conservative
>
> Speaks volumes about the denial the mentally ill Liberals go through
> everyday of their pathetic lives, doesnt it?

Certainly volumes about what passes for thought.

John Stafford

Jul 27, 2010, 7:26:26 AM7/27/10
In article <4r2t46ljquakmtvl1...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Indeed. At the period of time when current day Conservatives were called
> Liberal..and modern day Liberals were called Conservative

When all else fails, Gunner rewrites history.

You are confused. In the early 20th century the Republicans were also
nominally conservationists (in today's sense and don't confuse that with
'conservatism'): that trend has reversed. It does not imply that somehow
there was a massive, universal political role reversal.

John Stafford

Jul 27, 2010, 7:29:00 AM7/27/10
In article <kn2t46p9hbdg8r4rr...@4ax.com>,
Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Phewww!
>
> Air freshner, asle 3!!

Yer supposed to be at the door greeting people, ya old fart! Learn yer
job.

Curly Surmudgeon

Jul 27, 2010, 11:20:04 AM7/27/10
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:29:00 -0500, John Stafford <nh...@droffats.ten>
wrote:

Gummer? Work? Income? Pay taxes? Pay health insurance?

--
Regards, Curly
Lest we forget: "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques"

gb

Jul 27, 2010, 12:10:52 PM7/27/10
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 00:31:27 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:08:12 -0700, gb <g...@amusenet.com> wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:03:36 -0700, Gunner Asch <gunne...@gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Asian Indians are not white, but a polyglot mixture of Indo/Persian
>>>middle eastern stock.
>>
>>That stock is Caucasian, as defined.
>
>As defined by fellow retards?
>
>Yes..I imagine so.

Clearly you Imagine much. But the Indo/Persian group remains Caucasian
withal.

Anthropology Of or being a human racial classification distinguished
especially by very light to brown skin pigmentation and straight to
wavy or curly hair, and including peoples indigenous to Europe,
northern Africa, western Asia, and India.

In scientific racism, the term Caucasian race (or Caucasoid, sometimes
also Europid, or Europoid[1]) has been used to denote the general
physical type of some or all of the indigenous human populations of
Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia, and
South Asia.[2][3]

In common use in American English, the term "Caucasian" (rarely
supplemented with "race") is sometimes restricted to Europeans and
other lighter-skinned populations within these areas, and may be
considered equivalent to the varying definitions of white people. The
term continues to be widely used in many scientific and general
contexts, usually with its more restricted sense of "white",
specifically White American in a US context.

So much for mere usage -- which does tend to vary.

As to whether or not the term has any current valid Scientific meaning
at all (along with other alleged "racial" descriptors, that is), the
debate is On:

http://www.stewartsynopsis.com/chapter_7.htm

Today The American Anthropological Association declares there is no
such thing as race which is merely a “social construct.” If that is
the new scientific principle, then….There are plenty of scientific
facts to back up this principle. ..."

Gunner Asch

Jul 27, 2010, 5:39:32 PM7/27/10
wrote:

>In article <kn2t46p9hbdg8r4rr...@4ax.com>,

Why..and deprive you of your job?

Gunner Asch

Jul 27, 2010, 5:40:50 PM7/27/10
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 06:26:26 -0500, John Stafford <nh...@droffats.ten>
wrote:

>In article <4r2t46ljquakmtvl1...@4ax.com>,

You didnt read the link that I provided, while you were puckered up in
Denial, did you....

Pity

slide trombone

Jul 28, 2010, 2:10:54 AM7/28/10
On Jul 27, 12:23 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT), Curt <obadiahly...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 26, 1:20 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that,
> >> in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers
> >> and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are
> >> not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
> >>                                    Gunner Asch
>
> >Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it
> >is true that most stupid people are conservative.
> >John Stuart Mill
>
> >Curt
>
> You do know that the terms "liberal/conservative" were reversed in the
> early 20th century, are you not?

No he doesn't know. A college educated person no doubt taught him
incorrectly.

Gunner Asch

Jul 28, 2010, 3:08:08 AM7/28/10

Pity. No wonder he appears to be a dunce.

Gunner

Jeff M

Jul 28, 2010, 2:32:24 PM7/28/10

Nope, it's a lie, and an effort by conservatives to deny their
ideological heritage and claim credit for that which they opposed, much
like all the conservatives claiming to "defend" Medicare in the
healthcare deform debate, even though they opposed it from it's inception.

Wayne

Jul 28, 2010, 7:31:28 PM7/28/10

"slide trombone" <boomer_...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 27, 12:23 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT), Curt <obadiahly...@gmail.com>

I've obviously missed something since I've come to this party a bit late.
What the Fark is the Nation of Aztlan? Is this some front for a resurgence
of Peronism? It can't be associated with Francisco Franco - he is still dead
or at least was last anyone checked. Emiliano Zapata did not die for your
sins nor did Michael Collins even though they met similar ends half a world
away from each other. So what the hell is this?

Now where is that trunk with my Confederate money and bonds? It is beginning
to sound like I may need it.

--

MWF
AH52

Bert Hyman

Jul 28, 2010, 7:42:47 PM7/28/10

http://www.aztlan.net/
http://www.adl.org/learn/Aztlan/

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

Gunner Asch

Jul 28, 2010, 9:17:56 PM7/28/10
On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 19:31:28 -0400, "Wayne" <dua...@Tampabay.rr.com>
wrote:

http://www.mayorno.com/WhoIsMecha.html

http://www.adl.org/learn/Aztlan/nation.asp

http://www.illegalaliens.us/aztlan.htm

Just a few links to brighten up your day.

Gunner, moving ammo to more usable locations.

Curt

Jul 30, 2010, 9:32:33 PM7/30/10
On Jul 27, 12:23 am, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:49:17 -0700 (PDT), Curt <obadiahly...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >On Jul 26, 1:20 pm, Gunner Asch <gunnera...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> One could not be a successful Leftwinger without realizing that,
> >> in contrast to the popular conception supported by newspapers
> >> and mothers of Leftwingers, a goodly number of Leftwingers are
> >> not only narrow-minded and dull, but also just stupid.
> >>                                    Gunner Asch
>
> >Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it
> >is true that most stupid people are conservative.
> >John Stuart Mill
>
> >Curt
>
> You do know that the terms "liberal/conservative" were reversed in the
> early 20th century, are you not?
>
> When Mills penned that...the Right Wing were considered "liberals"

Oh my heavens, no no no. You've been listening to the wrong radio
shows. Try reading a book or something -- you're just all goofered up.
What composes the current right wing is in no way anything like what
classical liberalism is all about. You've just been fibbed to, is all.
Probably not your fault -- you don't sound very discerning.

> Which indeed shows that Mills did have his ducks in a row, as shown by
> your postings.
>
> You "new Liberals" are well known to be both mentally ill, and pond
> scum.

Calling names is a sign you're losing an argument. I bet you call
names a lot.

BTW it's "Mill", not "Mills".

Curt

Gunner Asch

Jul 31, 2010, 3:03:05 AM7/31/10
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 18:32:33 -0700 (PDT), Curt <obadia...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> When Mills penned that...the Right Wing were considered "liberals"
>
>Oh my heavens, no no no. You've been listening to the wrong radio
>shows. Try reading a book or something -- you're just all goofered up.
>What composes the current right wing is in no way anything like what
>classical liberalism is all about. You've just been fibbed to, is all.
>Probably not your fault -- you don't sound very discerning.

The opinion of a far leftwing extremist fringe kook in utter denial is
noted with amused contempt.

Gunner

"A conservative who doesn't believe? in God simply doesn't pray;
a godless liberal wants no one to pray. A conservative who doesn't
like guns doesn't buy one; a liberal gun-hater wants to disarm us all.
A gay conservative has sex his own way; a gay liberal requires us all
to watch and accept his perversion and have it taught to children.
A conservative who is offended by a radio show changes the station;
an offended liberal wants it banned, prosecuted and persecuted."
Bobby XD9