sports shoes, basketball shoes, running shoes, football shoes, tennis shoes

trade03

Jan 3, 2009, 9:56:36 AM1/3/09
We are professional in selling brand men and women shoes, include:
Jordan, Gucci, Shox, air Max, Dunk Prada, air force one (af1), DG,
Greedy Gemois, Lacoste, bape star, UGG, ATO, Timberland, Puma, Louis
Vuitton (LV), Ed Hardy, coach, fendi, etc.
Size available:
For men: US7-13
For women: US5.5-8.5
Specialy, UGG Boot size: US5-9
Fashion, top quality, very competitive price. For more infomaiton,
welcome to our website and contact us through MSN or email. Our
website www.shoesvv.com, msn: sho...@hotmail.com Email:
sho...@yahoo.com.cn