To the Oldies but Goodies

gggg...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2019, 11:50:58 PM10/19/19
If you could do it all over again, what would you have done differently?

Beaver...@live.com

Oct 20, 2019, 3:08:12 PM10/20/19
On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 8:50:58 PM UTC-7, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you could do it all over again, what would you have done differently?

Start doing what I am doing 20 years ago. I would be a millionaire by now. A millionaire taking the bus and renting the cheapest room in town but a millionaire just the same.

Dennis

Oct 21, 2019, 6:17:02 PM10/21/19
It's not like no one here tried to tell you...

Dennis (evil)
--
I'm behind the eight ball, ahead of the curve, riding the wave,
dodging the bullet and pushing the envelope. -George Carlin

catalpa

Oct 21, 2019, 9:00:39 PM10/21/19

<gggg...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> If you could do it all over again, what would you have done differently?

At the start I would have picked different parents.

For my career I would have selected influence peddler.

gggg...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 12:15:18 PM10/22/19
On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 8:50:58 PM UTC-7, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> If you could do it all over again, what would you have done differently?

I think I would have gotten a degree in child psychology.

Make that a Ph.D.

Beaver...@live.com

Oct 28, 2019, 10:11:45 PM10/28/19
Try to tell me what?