Hey Alipac- there are more then a million recent African "immigrants" to the US, bringing Female Castration , and TB and The Muslim Religeon- Be Aware that the US taxpayers pay for all this and that every war in Africa will be our burden

1 view

coldr...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2010, 4:19:24 PM4/27/10
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 08:57:32 -0700 (PDT), tasha...@yahoo.com wrote:

> [...]
>publishes a limited amount of country-specific data on the foreign
>born from Africa. In 2002, there were approximately 139,500 Nigerians
>and 108,000 Egyptians, followed by 87,500 Ethiopians, and 70,000 South
>Africans (see Table 1). Back to the top Only one in every three
>African immigrants is a naturalized citizen.According to the US Census
>Bureau, 34 percent of all African foreign born were naturalized
>citizens in 2002, while 66 percent were non-citizens. Back to the top
>Over half of all African immigrants are recent arrivals.According to
>the results of Census 2000, 56 percent of all African foreign born
>arrived in the United States between 1990 and 2000, while 26 percent
>entered between 1980 and 1989, and 18 percent before 1980. Table 1.The
>African Foreign Born, by Region and Country of Birth in Africa, for
>the United States: 2002
>Region/country Number Percent
>Africa 1,013,880 100.0
>Eastern Africa 263,415 26.0
>Ethiopia 87,543 8.6
>Other Eastern Africa 175,872 17.3
>Middle Africa 23,993 2.4
>Northern Africa 204,728 20.2
>Egypt 108,371 10.7
>Other Northern Africa 96,357 9.5
>Southern Africa 71,883 7.1
>South Africa 70,275 6.9
>Other Southern Africa 1,608 0.2
>Western Africa 357,360 35.2
>Nigeria 139,493 13.8
>Other Western Africa 217,867 21.5
>Africa (not elsewhere classified) 92,501 9.1
>Source: US Census Bureau, American Community Survey, 2002
>

>Back to the top The African foreign born represented about 6 percent
>of all immigrants who obtained legal permanent residence in
>2002.According to the Department of Homeland Security Office of
>Immigration Statistics, 60,269 immigrants from Africa obtained legal
>permanent residence status in 2002, which represented 5.7 percent of
>the 1.1 million immigrants from around the world who obtained legal
>permanent residency. Back to the top The African countries with the
>highest numbers of immigrants obtaining legal permanent residency in
>2002 were Nigeria and Ethiopia.In 2002, 8,129 immigrants from Nigeria
>obtained permanent resident status, followed by Ethiopia with 7,574,
>Egypt with 4,875, Somalia with 4,537, and Ghana with 4,256, according
>to the Department of Homeland Security Office of Immigration
>Statistics. Back to the top Of the 69,000 refugee arrivals in 2001, 28
>percent were from Africa.In 2001, there were 68,925 refugee arrivals
>to the United States, according to the Department of Homeland Security
>Office of Immigration Statistics. Of those, 19,070 or 28 percent were
>from Africa. Back to the top Most of the African refugee arrivals in
>2001 were from Sudan and Somalia.In 2001, of the 19,070 refugee
>arrivals from Africa, 31 percent were from Sudan, 26 percent from
>Somalia, 18 percent from Liberia, and 11 percent from Sierra Leone.

Why are we allowing any immigrants? Social disorder from
third-worlders, environmental destruction from population
growth.

cole

Rod Speed

Apr 27, 2010, 6:16:18 PM4/27/10
>> Key Words: extrapulmonary involvement . Minnesota . >Mycobacterium
>> tuberculosis . Somali immigrants

Essentially because countrys that allow some immigrants
do a lot better than those who allow none at all.

> Social disorder from third-worlders,

Then just exclude immigrants from those.