"Estate planning: How to tell your children they're not getting an inheritance"

leno...@yahoo.com

Dec 15, 2019, 1:39:22 PM12/15/19
Many good points get raised - including ones you might not have thought of already.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/12/15/estate-planning-wrong-to-not-leave-children-inheritance/4385107002/

Lenona.

Beaver...@live.com

Dec 15, 2019, 5:45:22 PM12/15/19
"Sorry, your drug addict sister and her kids spent your inheritance"

gggg...@gmail.com

Dec 16, 2019, 12:53:03 AM12/16/19
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 10:39:22 AM UTC-8, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
- Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy.

Robert A. Heinlein

gggg...@gmail.com

Jan 20, 2020, 4:44:08 AM1/20/20
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 10:39:22 AM UTC-8, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-spent-10000-inherited-when-grandpa-died

blinking...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 12:32:50 PM2/4/20
On Sunday, December 15, 2019 at 10:39:22 AM UTC-8, leno...@yahoo.com wrote:
Good. The little punks need to work for a living.

I am tired of seeing rich BUMS who never worked a day in their lives
coasting through this world, and shitting on the people they think that
are below them.

If I was rich, I would will everything to a charity. Hopefully one that will
really piss the little tykes off.

blinking...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2020, 12:33:49 PM2/4/20
They would do that too. The dope man will be more than happy to empty their
pockets.