"Net neutrality rules are dead. Will my Internet bills go up?" (recent article)

gggg...@gmail.com

Dec 14, 2017, 8:57:35 PM12/14/17

Beaver...@live.com

Jan 8, 2018, 7:13:25 PM1/8/18
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 5:57:35 PM UTC-8, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/12/14/net-neutrality-rules-dead-my-internet-bills-go-up/952839001/

Nothing has had me so despondent in years as the final death of the free internet.

ItsJoan NotJoann

Jan 10, 2018, 10:27:11 AM1/10/18
On Thursday, December 14, 2017 at 7:57:35 PM UTC-6, gggg...@gmail.com wrote:

> https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2017/12/14/net-neutrality-rules-dead-my-internet-bills-go-up/952839001/

You do know it didn't exist until 2015 ?

Obama made the government the "overseer of fair play" and gave them the ability to tax the internet.

All Trump did was get the government out of interfering with the internet.

Bob F

Jan 10, 2018, 9:26:19 PM1/10/18
And allowing corporations to do almosty anything they want to, no matter
how it affect freedom of access to what YOU want to access.