Facebook hacker

1 view

noel888

Jul 16, 2010, 10:38:33 AM7/16/10
I was duped into joining Facebook by a hacker. It looked completely
ligit. Now after losing $100 , the hacker's facebook site is gone. So
that confirms to me that i have been hacked. I would like to remove my
info and everything from Facebook, but there is no contact on how to
do this on their site. Does anyone here know how i can get out if?
Thanks

The Real Bev

Jul 16, 2010, 12:43:08 PM7/16/10

I'm absolutely speechless at the idea that someone would pay money to join
facebook. Put it down to tuition for Lessons in Life and walk on.

--
Cheers, Bev

Al

Jul 16, 2010, 4:19:30 PM7/16/10

Sounds like you may not even be on the real Facebook. They allow you
change and restrict things. Viewing your profile, this is not the
first time you have been so easily scammed.

Millhaven

Jul 16, 2010, 5:00:21 PM7/16/10

If you send me your user name, password and $20 I will take care of it
for you.

Message has been deleted

Vandy Terre

Jul 18, 2010, 12:31:09 PM7/18/10

A close friend and fellow business companion strongly encouraged me to join
Facebook, Twitter and MySpace. So after months of encouragement, I joined all
three. Fine for a few weeks, but not much value compared to e-mail. Then came
the various 'viruses' hidden in the actual sight codes. Now it is e-mail or
newsgroups only. No time or patience for the web sights. Not enough time or
patience for in house computer team to keep the machines clean of acquired
viruses.

John Savage

Jul 31, 2010, 12:09:48 AM7/31/10

How does one "lose" $100 by joining Facebook? Did you pay $100 to join?
It's free, so I'm mystified how someone can lose money just by joining.

The Real Bev

Jul 31, 2010, 3:06:05 AM7/31/10

Send me $100 and I will tell you :-)

--
Cheers, Bev
"If God had wanted us to use the metric system,

John Savage

Aug 1, 2010, 8:12:31 AM8/1/10
The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> writes:
On 07/30/10 21:09, John Savage wrote:

>> How does one "lose" $100 by joining Facebook? Did you pay $100 to join?
>> It's free, so I'm mystified how someone can lose money just by joining.
>
>Send me $100 and I will tell you :-)

It's a deal. I have instructed my bank to prepare to transfer an amount
of US$100 to your personal account. Please send my your bank account
details so that our transaction can be completed.

I am very grateful for your kind offer. :-)

Michael Black

Aug 1, 2010, 11:13:22 AM8/1/10
On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, John Savage wrote:

> The Real Bev <bashl...@gmail.com> writes:
> On 07/30/10 21:09, John Savage wrote:
>>>
>>> How does one "lose" $100 by joining Facebook? Did you pay $100 to join?
>>> It's free, so I'm mystified how someone can lose money just by joining.
>>
>> Send me $100 and I will tell you :-)
>
> It's a deal. I have instructed my bank to prepare to transfer an amount
> of US$100 to your personal account. Please send my your bank account
> details so that our transaction can be completed.
>
> I am very grateful for your kind offer. :-)

Will that transfer include an overpayment that you'll be expecting back
once you realize you sent more than you were intending to?

Michael