New Mountain Dew logo

Jamie

Jan 26, 2009, 9:05:54 PM1/26/09
It's now printed on the cans as Mtn Dew. They thought they had to
abbreviate it. I wrote about this on my blogspot page:
http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2009/01/new-mtn-dew-logo.html

What do you think?

The Real Bev

Jan 26, 2009, 11:23:00 PM1/26/09
Jamie wrote:

That you have too much time on your hands.

--
Cheers,
Bev

im.1.max...@xoxy.net

Jan 27, 2009, 10:47:42 AM1/27/09

Jamie wrote:
> It's now printed on the cans as Mtn Dew. They thought they had to
> abbreviate it. I wrote about this on my blogspot page:
>

> What do you think?

I think you're playing with yourself to drive traffic to your blog.