Re: In Madoff's Scheme Jews Were Winners & Non-Jews Were Losers

hp...@lycos.com

Jan 12, 2009, 8:02:21 PM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 4:14 pm, TgR <j7q5xz58...@lightning.e4ward.com> wrote:
> In Madoff's Scheme Jews Were Winners & Non-Jews Were Losers,
> despite the mass media's pretense that most of the losers were
> Jewish.
>
> Bernie Madoff’s Ethno-Nepotistic Ponzi Scheme
> James Murray
>
> January 4, 2008
>
> A careful reader will note that there were real winners. We will call
> them the Jews, since they were Jews, This group would ultimately have
> large losses of imaginary paper "profits." And there were big losers.
> Let's call them the Goys or the Suckers, since they are non-Jews. Of
> course, the difference between these groups is their ethnicity. It is
> worth noting that the Wall Street Journal and the New York Times, and
> the mass media in general, see this as a fraud that essentially
> affected only Jews. As we have seen, this is the exact opposite of the
> truth. Jews were winners, and non-Jews were losers.
>
> To repeat: in Madoff's scheme, Jews were winners, and non-Jews were
> losers. It was not just a Ponzi scheme, it was a Ponzi scheme
> structured around a massive transfer of wealth to one's own ethnic
> group, a kind of previously undescribed Ethno-Nepotistic-Ponzi scheme.
>
> Finally, this suggests that the real reason why Haaretz and Abe Foxman
> are so hysterical about the Madoff scandal and its possible effect of
> increasing anti-semitism is not because they fear irrational goyim who
> are overly eager to paint all Jews with the traits of Bernie Madoff.
> It is that there simply were very few real Jewish victims and quite a
> few non-Jewish victims: The so-called Jewish victims actually made
> money. And they made millions and millions and millions.
>
> For the full article including data supporting the above conclusions
> go to
>
> http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/authors/Murray-Madoff.html

As more information becomes public we can anticipate very shocking
disclosures re:
family, "tribe", etc.

mitch

Tim Howard

Jan 12, 2009, 11:13:01 PM1/12/09
BS Look at all those charitable foundations Maddoff riped off that were
run by Jews. I don't know how many non-Jews were invested with Madoff,
but there was no concious transfer of money from one "tribe" to another.

h...@nospam.com

Jan 13, 2009, 9:18:15 AM1/13/09
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:13:01 -0800, Tim Howard
<tim.h...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

>BS Look at all those charitable foundations Maddoff riped off that were
>run by Jews. I don't know how many non-Jews were invested with Madoff,
>but there was no concious transfer of money from one "tribe" to another.

why are there reports that the vast majority of the sum has ended up
in banks in Israel?

Rod Speed

Jan 13, 2009, 1:14:40 PM1/13/09

Because he believes that its harder to get it back from there.