Back by popular demand-Frugal sex tips

jakgu...@hotmail.com

Nov 28, 2008, 1:45:39 PM11/28/08

Other than # 1 I always do out of town. You get caught with repeat
encounters. Girl tells friend,tells friend,tells parents, calls cops.

#1- Greyhound depot. Find panhandler. Offer her food rather than
money/Over dinner I tell them I was runaway,abuse etc. and warn them
how dangerous streets are. Go to motel, use cash and fake name. Often
they put out in gratitude. Even if they won't fuck I prefer
handjob,dryhumping and buttfucking young teens to fucking older. If
not willing offer $20, goes a long way with a homeless girl

#2- Drinkers- Find young girl near 7-11 looking for someone to buy
her booze. Tell her clerk just called cops on her.That gets her in the
car. Act concerened aoout drinking on empty stomach. Buy food, gain
confidence> Bring her to room, two drinks and they are loose. If they
pass out buttfuck and leave/

#3 mall- Saturday nite look for lonely girl leaving multiplex
alone. Ask for name of place to eat. Buy her dinner. Comment on how
grown up she is.

#4-juvenile probation office. On school days find girl leaving. She
has already been booted from school. Booze or pot=hot action.
ith repeat

I won't fuck under 15 and 13-14 handjob and buttfuck or dryhump.

Last week was on business trip. Found 14 year old at 7-11 looking
for
booze. Convinced her cops were coming. Got her fed. Rented room with
cash and fake name. Offered her $20, Got hand job twice and
buttfucked. Later she puked and I left.

Sunday night at grehound found two runaway 16, and 14. they were
happy for food, pot and shelter. Went to bathroom, came out, they were
kissing. I told them to continue. I fungered 14 year old while she ate
out her friend then 14 year hold put my cock in her friends pussy and
kissed me while i came.

Aso. legal bitches. Car breaks down,offer shelter.
Discount divorce offices, unemployment new claims,

Gordon

Nov 28, 2008, 8:37:33 PM11/28/08
Hey! Look who just got released!

jakgu...@hotmail.com wrote in news:7e356fc9-65bf-498d-afdc-