Free Eye Exercises

VFW

Apr 12, 2010, 11:47:39 PM4/12/10
Check out the free eye exercise program from American Vision Institute
at www.visiontherapy.net. This was created by some of American's
leading eye doctors and is designed to reduce dependency on corrective
lenses. Also gives new treatment for cataract, glaucoma, and macular
degeneration. Also check out the research supporting the program,
click RESEARCH on the index bar.
--
Enjoy this moment ! Thanks. g.

Charmin

Apr 13, 2010, 8:34:03 AM4/13/10
On Apr 12, 10:47 pm, VFW <george...@toast.net> wrote:
> Check out the free eye exercise program from American Vision Institute
> atwww.visiontherapy.net.  This was created  by some of American's

> leading eye doctors and is designed to reduce dependency on corrective
> lenses.  Also gives new treatment for cataract, glaucoma, and macular
> degeneration.  Also check out the research supporting the program,
> click RESEARCH on the index bar.
> --
> Enjoy this moment !         Thanks. g.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results."

VFW

Apr 14, 2010, 10:19:58 AM4/14/10
In article
<7a419d55-abc7-4ad2...@c21g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
Charmin <cha...@mailinator.com> wrote:

and, well, I do repeat my exercises. I didn't know it could be a
sickness.