Page Plus and Verizon Impulse phones?

Gordon

Apr 18, 2010, 9:25:34 PM4/18/10
So, following some advise I found here, I went to Best Buy
and bought two Impulse phones, making sure to not activate them.
I then set them up with Page Plus. They make phone calls just
fine. But when I try to use the internet browser, I get a
screen that asks If I want to pay $1.99 to browse the web
for the next 24 hours. I'm too chicken hearted to experiment
and see what will happen if I just answer yes. Can someone
tell me, If I answer yes, will my Page Plus account be
deducted the $1.99?

Also, is it possible to have these phones flashed to remove
the Verizon specific stuff from them? (I suppose that would
be jailbreaking them)

Message has been deleted