Just heard of a free phone service...

Kompu Kid

Feb 3, 2009, 10:18:21 PM2/3/09
Hello All:

I our local discussion group in Silicon Valley ( http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/scc_cafe/
), somebody is talking about a free international call service. I
guess there is a limit of 10 minutes/day, and you have to watch an add
first.

Here is what the guy gave as the URL.

http://www.tuitalk.com

Deguza

Fring

Feb 4, 2009, 11:37:24 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 11:18 am, Kompu Kid <deg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All:
>
> I our local discussion group in Silicon Valley (http://www.yahoogroups.com/groups/scc_cafe/

> ), somebody is talking about a free international call service. I
> guess there is a limit of 10 minutes/day, and you have to watch an add
> first.
>
> Here is what the guy gave as the URL.
>
> http://www.tuitalk.com
>
> Deguza

Thanks for sharing. This might be a good back up for my Onesuite voip
account. 10 mins a day is still 10 mins a day...might be not much but
its still fere :)

Kompu Kid

Feb 5, 2009, 1:31:39 AM2/5/09

Hopefully it covers the part of the world you want to call. Let us
know what you think of it.

Regards,

Deguza

Fring

Feb 5, 2009, 3:27:20 AM2/5/09
> Deguza- Hide quoted text -

I already registered and downloaded the program but haven't tried
making any calls yet. Maybe tomorrow.