I find Aesop fables to be the exact opposite of the Bible

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Oct 17, 2010, 2:25:31 PM10/17/10
On Oct 17, 8:55 am, "Ala" <alackr...@comcast.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >What is the category for a book of uncertain origin, that is drilled
> >into your head every 5 minutes? I guess "myths and legends" of the
> >shepherds. ;)
>
> aesops fables

Actually I find Aesop fables to be the exact opposite of the Bible.
They are unassuming but deliver the best wisdom in the world, while
the Bible, which claims to be Holy, is full of inaccuracies, myths and
false hopes... "Jesus is coming soon," so don't worry about a thing.

Aesop fables though teach how to survive in daily life, and even how
to save the species. Do you know how to save the species?

"Put your shoulder to the wheel"

http://www.landofwisdom.com/author/aesop/page3.html

http://webspawner.com/users/DONQUIJOTE6

Edward Dolan

Oct 17, 2010, 2:51:09 PM10/17/10
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On Oct 17, 8:55 am, "Ala" <alackr...@comcast.net> wrote:
>> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the
>> Jungle"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> >What is the category for a book of uncertain origin, that is drilled
>> >into your head every 5 minutes? I guess "myths and legends" of the
>> >shepherds. ;)
>>
>> aesops fables
>
> Actually I find Aesop fables to be the exact opposite of the Bible.
> They are unassuming but deliver the best wisdom in the world, while
> the Bible, which claims to be Holy, is full of inaccuracies, myths and
> false hopes... "Jesus is coming soon," so don't worry about a thing.
>
> Aesop fables though teach how to survive in daily life, and even how
> to save the species. Do you know how to save the species?
>
> "Put your shoulder to the wheel"

I am fed up with your animal metaphors. How about I liken you to your god
damn fucking monkeys myself? Yea, I think you are really into monkeys. What
is there about them makes you want to fornicate with them? I think the rest
of us would like to know about the depths of your depravity.

And your attacks on Christianity are truly mind boggling. How would an idiot
like you know anything about anything so abstract as religion. You are
strictly a concrete knower, one who knows about monkey asses and penises and
not much else.

If there is a God, let us hope that He will consign you to Hell from whence
you came. Yea, I pray every day that some motorist there in Florida will
take you out of your misery. And the sooner the better!

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

walt tonne