The Constitution of the Kingdom of God, Earth (www.grishenkoff.com)

Message has been deleted

Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God

Nov 24, 2008, 3:46:54 AM11/24/08
The Constitution of the Kingdom of God, Earth (www.grishenkoff.com)

Al Bundy

Nov 24, 2008, 4:00:25 PM11/24/08
On Nov 24, 3:46 am, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God

<jewbec...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The Constitution of the Kingdom of God, Earth (www.grishenkoff.com)

Funny how the religious freaks always make the rest of us suffer
through the penance they feel necessary to perform in repeat postings.

Prime Minister Serge Grishenkoff

Nov 24, 2008, 5:46:02 PM11/24/08

Prime Minister Serge Grishenkoff

Nov 25, 2008, 5:36:22 AM11/25/08

Prime Minister Serge Grishenkoff

Nov 26, 2008, 4:14:53 AM11/26/08

Prime Minister Serge Grishenkoff

Nov 27, 2008, 5:25:57 AM11/27/08

sir.jp...@neuf.fr

Dec 10, 2008, 12:55:00 PM12/10/08
On Nov 23, 3:32 pm, Prime Minister of the Kingdom of God

<judeophre...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> The Constitution of the Kingdom of God, Earth (www.grishenkoff.com)

TO BRING THE AUSTRALIAN FINANCIAL, MINING & POLITICAL VULTURES IN
STEP

LET'S PRAY NOW !

Great God, The Unique, The Unnamed, The Blessed One and Creator of
all !
Teach us to love our friends as best as we can with honour,
and hate our enemies and pursue them with our revenge until they pay
or ask
for mercy !
Please curse them just as we do, and support our just anger !

Give us strength to uphold at all time the Blessed Sword of Justice,
and never falter in the Respect of our Duty & Obedience to the Sacred
Cosmic Laws !!!!

LET IT BE

HAIL TO MEN OF HONOUR !!!!