shox,shox shoes,shox nz,shox oz,shox vc,shox MONSTER,shox TUROB,shox ....(http://www.cntrade09.com)

shoesbuy

Dec 1, 2010, 3:15:04 AM12/1/10
For more information, please contact Karen,
MSN: cntra...@hotmail.com

Minimum order is one,factory price also!Paypal payment free
shipping,ship time will take 4-7 working days.

wholesale world-famous brand products.wholesale shoes supplier in
China at factory price,cheap main products catalogues:

sport shoes:
af1 shoes,ice cream shoes,Nike shoes,kobe,RIFT,James,air
Jordan(1,2,3,3.5,4,4.5,5,5.5,6,
6.5,7,7.5,8,9,9.5,10,11,12,13,14,14.5,15,16,17,18,19,20,20.5,21,22,23)

wholesale Air max shoes: (http://
www.cntrade09.com)
max 87,max 90,max 95,max 97,max 2003,max 2004,max 2005,max 2006,max
180,max 360,TN1,TN2,
TN3,TN6,tn8,max ltdnike

Shox shoes: (http://
www.cntrade09.com)
shox,shox shoes,shox nz,shox oz,shox vc,shox MONSTER,shox TUROB,shox
R2,shox R3,shox R4,shox R5,shox tl,shox TL1,shox TL2,shox TL3,shox
TL4,shox TL5

Dunk shoes,puma shoes,DIESEL shoes,DSQUARED shoes,Adidas,Adidas
y-3,timberland,ugg boots,
bapeshoes,prada shoes,D&G Shoes,gucci shoes,soccer shoes,Rigf
shoes,kidsshoes,boot shoes,LV shoes,sandal shoes,converse
shoes,Garnet,McGrady,Wade shoes,Kate,Duncan,HOGAN,cashoes,SIMTH,
BALLY,BIKKEN BERGS,BOSS,VERSCE,ARMANI

all the products listed on our website all are in stock! we have more
in stock Either you are large wholesaler, or small business owner, we
have customized programmers to suit your needs. Hope sincerely to
have
glad and long term business relationmeip withyou.If you are
interested
in our products and have any problem,welnete to contact us. we will
be
honest to answer your all problem.and welnete to test our honesty
Welnete to choose the goods on it.