Land-line Phone Amplifier?

Mary Mathews

Feb 18, 2009, 4:44:24 PM2/18/09

Does anyone know where I can find a land line phone amplifier? Also, is
there an amplifier feature on any cell phone? Thank you. Mary

Rod Speed

Feb 18, 2009, 7:58:06 PM2/18/09
Mary Mathews wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can find a land line phone amplifier?

You can still buy the pickups that are intended to record phone conversations
and just use any normal amp to amplify with them, from Radio Shack etc.

> Also, is there an amplifier feature on any cell phone?

Yep, there are heaps of those, mostly intended to be used in cars etc.

Dave Garland

Feb 18, 2009, 8:24:26 PM2/18/09
Mary Mathews wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find a land line phone amplifier?

By googling "telephone amplifier".

Also, is
> there an amplifier feature on any cell phone?

Depending on what you mean. My Nokia 1208 (which is probably about as
cheap as a cell phone can be) has adjustable volume, and if that's not
enough it has a speakerphone setting.

Dave

Mary Mathews

Feb 18, 2009, 10:46:47 PM2/18/09

Thank you both. You have been a big help! Mary