Re: The Yid

hp...@lycos.com

Feb 13, 2009, 1:57:23 PM2/13/09
On Feb 12, 1:29 pm, Igor <i...@yids.suck> wrote:
> When the correlation of forces slides in China's favor, the yids will
> show up at the great wall: "We were selling you defense technology
> back in the nineties. And there's much more we can do for you, if
> you'll let us in." The jew has no home save the wallet of the unwary.
>
> Jews have a right to exist as a separate and distinct genome and
> culture, whereas you have the right to...marry your daughter off to a
> Negro. Don't like it? They don't care. They only care about what you
> do toward toppling them. The rest is the snarls of a caged lion.
>
> The way to rebut charges of anti-Semitism is to say "Yeah, so what?
> You're a jew."
>
> Don't make a noise. Don't scratch the walls. Put the garbage in the
> can. Not next to the can, not on the can, but in the can. Oh -- if the
> Arabs come? Save us........ Jews -- ya gotta love 'em!
>
> Jews are the people who encourage their daughter to marry a jew, and
> your daughter to marry a nigger.
>
> The same government that will not shut down the border is the same
> government demanding that the sons of the race that created America
> turn over ever larger shares of its money to further the education of
> subhumans that don't belong here in the first place, and are here
> solely because of the jews who control our government and our media.
> Tax the goddam shuls. Let the fucking jew billionaires and holocaust
> crybabies pay for these shitskins. Shake Big Hymie until it squeals
> and nickels pour out of its nose like a liberated pinata.

I apologize for some of language in the post but it raises many
questions
worth considering.

mitch

Cindy Hamilton

Feb 16, 2009, 1:12:13 PM2/16/09
On Feb 13, 1:57 pm, hp...@lycos.com wrote:

> I apologize for some of language in the post but it raises many
> questions
> worth considering.
>
> mitch

The first question it raises is: why can't the author write a
coherent
essay? "Stream of consciousness" is a technique for fiction.

Just Me

Feb 16, 2009, 9:02:27 PM2/16/09

The only thing it raises worth considering is to send your ip address
to the Israeli Mossad, see if they might be interested in doing
another Eichmann type special op, to bring one more Nazi pervert to
justice.
--
JM http://bobbisoxsnatchers.blogspot.com
http://whosenose.blogspot.com