Do Christians really kiss Jesus' ass?

TibetanMonkey, Originator of the Banana Kung-Fu

Apr 18, 2010, 10:11:54 AM4/18/10
I mean, I haven't seen any image of the holy donkey Jesus rode, nor do
they seem to be "down to earth" when it comes to transportation
choices.

I think he inspired Sancho Panza to ride an ass, but there's no
evidence he had a choice to ride a horse. And yet I find it most
appealing that we think our transportation choices, and be as close to
Jesus as possible, if not for him, then for the environment.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Get on your ass and go!"