Lane vs Lazy Boy

Bob

Jan 3, 2009, 2:34:41 AM1/3/09
I'm thinking of buying a couple of Lane swivel, rocking recliners, mainly
because their a lot lower priced than Lazy Boy. Anybody have any experience
with them?

ChairMan

Jan 4, 2009, 1:18:41 PM1/4/09
In news:495f1511$0$4882$9a6e...@unlimited.newshosting.com,
Bob <Yep@net>spewed forth:

> I'm thinking of buying a couple of Lane swivel, rocking recliners,
> mainly because their a lot lower priced than Lazy Boy. Anybody have
> any experience with them?

Lazy Boy is the #1 motion furniture manufacturer for a reason.
They have it down to a science and are better quality than Lane, but if
price is your only criteria, then go with Lane.