I finally found the missing link b/ Christians & Atheists!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle

Nov 14, 2010, 5:35:32 PM11/14/10
This is like the Holy Grail, but it's everywhere. It takes the Wisdom
of the Jungle though to notice...

The missing link that can finally close the gap b/ ignorance and
knowledge, Republican and Liberal is... no other than the Tree. The
Evolutionary Tree forms part of the Atheist core belief while the Tree
of Knowledge forms part of the A&E tale. Then Buddha sat down under a
tree and gave his early attempt at wisdom until I finally lay a
hammock under a tree and found the ultimate Wisdom of the Jungle.

The monkeys are said to have evolved in the trees and are known to
hang upside down, in which case this makes perfect sense to them...

http://www.zazzle.com/support_the_troop_tshirt-235801644394730538

So it is now time for all to think how much we got in common and
forget our differences since we all may have a monkey in our family
tree.

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"You may have to water the tree so it may live long"