Rod Speed, the Aborigine from Australia

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 5:37:00 AM2/22/11
Yea, dark of heart and darker of mind, that is Rod Speed. Like all his
primitive kind, he is just into fucking. That is why he calls himself Rod
Speed. Of course, he can't ever actually do any fucking (even though I have
instructed him fully on this rather simple activity) and so he writes his
trash talk to Usenet instead. Once you are onto him, he is easily disposed
of like the piece of crap that he is. Yea, just flush the toilet. That takes
care of him and all his ilk.

His copy and paste is not of any interest and none will bother to read it
except him. He likes formulaic expressions of idiocy since that is what he
is. He will call you a liar and a fuckwit. Hey, that is about it! Just wave
your red flag and he will come running like the asshole-shithead-fuckwit
that he is.

Rod Speed, like all Aborigines, only knows primitive. He squats and shits
and that is all he does, although he tries to fuck. But only the kangaroos
and wallabies will put up with him. The other Aborigines have confined him
to their shit latrine. Yea, he is even too lowly for them. Aborigines do not
mind being called fuckwits, but calling them liars is a step too far.

Fucking Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Simon Lewis

Feb 22, 2011, 5:38:22 AM2/22/11
"Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> writes:

I always realised from your signature that you were a dick. This ranting
post/nonsense from you confirms it.

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 6:24:52 AM2/22/11

"Simon Lewis" <simonle...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Why are you hiding behind multiple user names - you god damn dumb stupid son
of a bitch? Afraid to use your real name? Stay with Rod Speed and I will
teach you how to fuck, which is the only thing you might be good at in the
end.

I now know exactly how to handle your trash talk. Don't like it? Get used to
it. I will treat you exactly how you treat others.

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 1:50:17 PM2/22/11
Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 1:52:58 PM2/22/11
Edward Dolan wrote
> Simon Lewis <simonle...@gmail.com> wrote
>> Edward Dolan <edo...@iw.net> wrote

>>> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
>>> aka
>>> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

>> I always realised from your signature that you were a dick. This ranting post/nonsense from you confirms it.

> Why are you hiding behind multiple user names

So stupid it cant manage even the most basic header checks.

No surprise everyone calls it Mr Ed the donkey Dolan

Edward Dolan

Feb 22, 2011, 7:09:43 PM2/22/11
"Rod Speed" <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Edward Dolan wrote
>> Simon Lewis <simonle...@gmail.com> wrote
>>> I always realised from your signature that you were a dick. This ranting
>>> post/nonsense from you confirms it.
>
>> Why are you hiding behind multiple user names
>
> So stupid it cant manage even the most basic header checks.

I leave header checks to assholes like you. But check the other end of your
anatomy since that is where your fucked-up brain is located.

Now go fuck yourself and stop bothering us grown-ups.

Fuck You Asshole,

Rod Speed

Feb 22, 2011, 7:13:23 PM2/22/11

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:58:28 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because
that is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark of mind and dark
of heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.

Edward Dolan

Feb 23, 2011, 3:59:23 PM2/23/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:38:07 PM2/23/11

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2011, 4:38:18 PM2/23/11

Harry Brogan

Feb 24, 2011, 7:18:48 AM2/24/11
On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:59:23 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net>
wrote:

You may attack Ed for some of his posts on here. And even I did as
well. However, whether or not you agree with him his posts generally
make good and fair points.

But, as I found out a couple of years ago. If you have a good point
and actually make your case even Ed can be understanding and, quite
possibly, change his mind.

Yes I did find this out for myself on one occasion. And I am sure
that Ed will agree. It was because of this that I will not "attack"
Ed. However, I do disagree with him on some occasions. Just as he
disagrees with me.

Perhaps if you would post more than what you have been it might be a
bit better. But your infantile posts do absolutely nothing.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Feb 24, 2011, 8:09:02 AM2/24/11
On Feb 24, 7:18 am, Harry Brogan <hbroga...@NOSPAMyahooNOSPAM.com>
wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:59:23 -0600, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net>
> wrote:
>
> >"Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yeah, I agree too. Ed is erratic but doesn't have a bad heart. Rod
however is an imbecile who posts here while he hates bikes.

All he says, "Wrong again." I'm sure he's a frustrated man in the
Outback and wants to emigrate to NYC, like Crocodile Dundee.

Rod Speed

Feb 24, 2011, 11:10:49 AM2/24/11
Harry Brogan wrote

> Edward Dolan <edo...@iw.net> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.sp...@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could leave for dead.

>> Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine
>> because that is what Aussies do in the land down under. He is dark
>> of mind and dark of heart like all those flat nosed Aborigines.

> You may attack Ed for some of his posts on here. And even I did as
> well. However, whether or not you agree with him his posts generally
> make good and fair points.

> But, as I found out a couple of years ago. If you have a good point
> and actually make your case even Ed can be understanding and, quite
> possibly, change his mind.

> Yes I did find this out for myself on one occasion. And I am sure
> that Ed will agree. It was because of this that I will not "attack"
> Ed. However, I do disagree with him on some occasions. Just as he
> disagrees with me.

> Perhaps if you would post more than what you have been it might be a
> bit better. But your infantile posts do absolutely nothing.

Wrong, as always. They clearly piss the donkey off and he then proves
to the world exactly what he is.

m...@privacy.net

Feb 24, 2011, 5:46:27 PM2/24/11

>> Perhaps if you would post more than what you have been it might be a
>> bit better. But your infantile posts do absolutely nothing.

Rod Speed provides 1000 time more useful info/help than
goat fucker ed dolan

Harry Brogan

Feb 24, 2011, 9:19:22 PM2/24/11

what's truly amazing is this. The rest of us here do not have to
continually change our display names to avoid the "plonk". You
continue to do that just to get a rise out of people. You might think
it's cute but it simply makes you yet another troll.

The Henchman

Feb 25, 2011, 9:31:03 PM2/25/11
None of this makes sense. Who Are you?

Edward Dolan

Feb 25, 2011, 11:39:21 PM2/25/11
"The Henchman" <y...@yup.org> wrote in message

> None of this makes sense. Who Are you?

Rod Speed's mindless brain is located between his junk and his anus. Look
there and it will all make sense to you.

Rod Speed

Feb 26, 2011, 12:45:46 AM2/26/11

Edward Dolan

Feb 26, 2011, 6:44:23 AM2/26/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

The Aussie Rod Speed is the expert on puerile shit since he eats it fresh
every day like all Aborigines and then regurgitates it to Usenet.

Rod Speed

Feb 26, 2011, 1:54:12 PM2/26/11

Edward Dolan

Mar 1, 2011, 7:03:32 AM3/1/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

The Aussie Rod Speed is the expert on puerile shit since he eats it fresh

Rod Speed

Mar 1, 2011, 11:23:00 AM3/1/11

Edward Dolan

Mar 1, 2011, 1:21:29 PM3/1/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

Rod Speed is an Aussie shit eater. He also drinks his own urine because that

Rod Speed

Mar 1, 2011, 7:43:34 PM3/1/11

Edward Dolan

Mar 1, 2011, 7:53:10 PM3/1/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

The Aussie Rod Speed is the expert on puerile shit since he eats it fresh

Rod Speed

Mar 1, 2011, 10:08:07 PM3/1/11

Edward Dolan

Mar 2, 2011, 2:15:33 PM3/2/11

> Mr Ed the donkey Dolan wrote just the puerile shit any 2 year old could
> leave for dead.

After its recent emergence in the thread "How to calculate increase
of home wireless router range?", readers of this group may find
this useful. [based on a post in comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage]

Who or What is Rod Speed?

Rod Speed is an entirely modern phenomenon. Essentially, Rod
Speed is an insecure and worthless individual who has discovered
he can enhance his own self-esteem in his own eyes by playing "the
big, hard man" on the InterNet.

Rod is believed to be from Australia.

Rod certainly posts a lot. Why is that?

It relates back to the point about boosting his own self esteem by
what amounts to effectively having a wank in public. Rod's
personality, as exemplified by his posts, means he is practically
unemployable which means he sits around at home all day festering
away and getting worse and worse. This means he posts more and
more try and boost the old failing self esteem. Being unemployed
also means he as a lot of time on his hands to post in he first
place.

But maybe Rod really is a very clever and knowledgable person?

Clever? His posts wouldn't support that theory. As far as being
knowledgable, well, Rod has posted to various aus newsgroups
including invest, comms, and politics. He has posted to all as a
self professed "expert" and flames any and all who disagree with
him. Logically, here's no way any single individual could be
more than a jack of all trades across such a wide spread of
subject matter.

But maybe Rod really is an expert in some areas?

Possibly. However, his "bedside manner" prevents him from being
taken seriously by most normal people. Also, he has damaged his
credibility in areas where he might know what he's on about by
shooting his self in the foot in areas where he does not. For
example, in the case of subject matter such as politics, even a
view held by Albert Einstein cannot be little more than an
opinion and to vociferously denigrate an opposing opinion is
simply small mindedness and bigotry, the kind of which Einstein
himself fought against his whole life.

What is Rod Speed's main modus operandi?

Simple! He shoots off a half brained opinion in response to any
other post and touts that opinion as fact. When challenged, he
responds with vociferous and rabid denigration. He has an
instantly recognisable set of schoolboy put downs limited pretty
much to the following: "Pathetic, Puerile, Little Boy, try
harder, trivial, more lies, gutless wonder, wanker, etc etc".
The fact that Rod has been unable to come up with any new insults
says a lot about his outlook and intelligence.

But why do so many people respond to Rod in turn?

It has to do with effrontery and a lack of logic. Most people
who post have some basis of reason for what they write and when
Rod retorts with his usual denigration and derision they respond
emotionally rather than logically. It's like a teacher in a
class room who has a misbehaving pupil. The teacher challenges
the pupil to explain himself and the student responds with "***
off, Big Nose!" Even thought the teacher has a fairly normal
proboscis, he gets a dent in his self-esteem and might resort to
an emotional repsonse like "yeah? well your *** wouldn't fill a
pop rivet, punk", which merely invites some oneupmanship from the
naughty pupil. Of course, the teacher should not have justified
the initial comment with a response, especially in front of the
class. The correct response was "please report to the
headmaster's office right NOW!"

What is a "RodBot"?

Some respondents in aus.invest built a "virtual Rod" which was
indiscernable from the "real" Rod. Net users could enter an
opinion or even a fact and the RoDBot would tell them they were
pathetic lying schoolboys who should be able to do better or some
equally pithy Rod Speedism.

Are you saying that Rod Speed is a Troll?

Rod Speed

Mar 2, 2011, 4:14:37 PM3/2/11