Great Value (Walmart/Perdue) chicken nuggets recalled

enough

Jul 20, 2010, 3:38:05 PM7/20/10
http://con.st/10009159 (Consumerist blog article)

Chemo the Clown

Jul 20, 2010, 3:50:03 PM7/20/10
On Jul 20, 12:38 pm, enough <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://con.st/10009159(Consumerist blog article)

Everything in Walmart shoudl be recalled...heck, Walmart should be
recalled.

Jul 20, 2010, 4:13:31 PM7/20/10

"Chemo the Clown" <an...@peak.org> wrote in message

plonk!

tmclone

Jul 20, 2010, 4:15:19 PM7/20/10
On Jul 20, 3:50 pm, Chemo the Clown <an...@peak.org> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 12:38 pm, enough <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >http://con.st/10009159(Consumeristblog article)

> Everything in Walmart shoudl be recalled...heck, Walmart should be
> recalled.

"ENOUGH" is a troll, dufus. PLONK!

Michael Black

Jul 20, 2010, 4:13:31 PM7/20/10

But aren't most chickens raised on that nasty grain stuff that you so
dislike?

And aren't a lot of "nuggets" coated in breadcrumbs?

Michael

Jul 20, 2010, 5:56:21 PM7/20/10

"Michael Black" <et...@ncf.ca> wrote in message >>

> But aren't most chickens raised on that nasty grain stuff that you so
> dislike?

]

What part of "grain is what FOOD (chickens) eat" did you not undertand?
MORON. Plonk

Fake ID

Jul 21, 2010, 3:23:39 AM7/21/10
In article <Pine.LNX.4.64.10...@darkstar.example.net>,

I'm suprized that Wal*Mart chicken nuggets contain any chicken at all.
In fact, that might be the reason they're being recalled.

zeez

Sep 2, 2010, 8:51:59 PM9/2/10
Bad week at summer school?

lil abner

Sep 2, 2010, 11:33:16 PM9/2/10
We bought chicken breasts on two different occasions from two different
labels of China Marts recently. Both were processed, with natural
flavors and salt etc. We threw both purchases out after opening. The=y
may contain preservatives but the chicken smelled like an improperly
cleaned bird. They stunk.
We usually buy from a butcher that we trusted to be fresh until we
smelled chlorine bleach on some.
We don't have a reliable source for chicken now.
Beef from Sams Club is generally not processed, so far, and is from the USA.
There is one butcher, that I know of, about 30 miles away that I hope
can be counted on.

rincewind

Sep 6, 2010, 12:26:30 AM9/6/10
On Jul 20, 3:38 pm, enough <blinkingblyth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://con.st/10009159(Consumerist blog article)

I'm curious as to why only stuff Perdue sent to Walmart had possible
contamination.
Perdue sends foods to lots of wholesalers, why was this shipment the
only one in danger.

And, why is this Walmart's fault? They didn't prepare the chicken,
Perdue did.

tmclone

Sep 6, 2010, 10:43:12 AM9/6/10

The OP is a troll who spams this same crap over and over again. It
posts the same stuff every few months. Zeez does the same thing. Just
KF them and move along.

zeez

Sep 10, 2010, 12:46:54 AM9/10/10
Wrong! Had a bad school day?

zeez

Sep 10, 2010, 12:46:57 AM9/10/10

Tom S.

Sep 10, 2010, 12:56:04 AM9/10/10
On 9/9/2010 9:46 PM, zeez wrote:
> Wrong! Had a bad school day?
Not only retarded but incoherent, too.

zeez

Sep 10, 2010, 8:46:55 PM9/10/10
That's nice!

zeez

Sep 10, 2010, 8:46:56 PM9/10/10
That's nice!

rincewind

Sep 23, 2010, 12:46:11 AM9/23/10

Oh. I should have realized that. Thanks for the heads up.