Some on this NG have questioned my veracity (gasp)

phil scott

Nov 26, 2008, 1:39:40 PM11/26/08
Hold it raight thar John.... you have me mistaken entirely...

.not only will I admit that i am wrong, but further as I tell all of
my clients, (and Ive had major ones)....

on a scale of absolutes (thats a scale of everything known now and
that will be known in the future, corrected).... I am not just
wrong, I'm wrong 99.999% of the time at least.... and right only
0.0000001 percent of the time at best.

It is my view that we are the drooling cave men of the year 6,000...
dumber than a train load of plywood from that perspective... and
myself most definintely and emphatically included.

dummm.

dumb de dumb dum.... dummmmmm.

and that is true for the specialty areas for which ny clients hire me
to solve their snitty little problemo's.. often in the billion
dollar range... these days, 'retired' not so big... but still nasty.

From that base of emphatically described, well documented, and proven
complete ignorance we then proceed to solve their problems...every
damn time.

Thats because there are always root causes, and presupposition blinds
you to them every single time John.

thats my chosen base at all times, on all projects, most especially
my own fields..

***
so now....regarding my posts.

I post my *views, recall of history... etc. for anyones
consideration... at no point do I post or expect that Im right or that
anyone should adopt my views.... I present them for consideration if
the reader so desires.

I recommend rejection of my views however... acceptance of any view
blinds one to all others... or distorts them.....

sadly it takes brains to parse all that, the human condition that
is...so we self exterminate... as a result proving mother natures
ultimate wisdom.

(kneels in prayer now, thanks god for mother nature)

I recommend that one and all reject all of what they read everywhere,
use that for the purpose of *investigation only (emphatically NOT for
learning, but for investigation only).

(such as noticing the errors in an authors thinking, mine for
instance)....

and then noticing which comport with observable reality, currently and
back through recorded history... and then adding in your own
observations as you edit them micro second by micro second....

and then.... after that.. .one has potentially somewhat of an
accurate view...sometimes.

***

The individual viewpoint even at is very best, is restricted...

we see only our own thin slice of what we think is relevant to us, our
humanity, biosphere etc..., and are thus biased...and at least 99%
blind to the rest of universal reality.

I hope that answers anyones concerns regarding my personal veracity.

Phil scott

Message has been deleted