Your chances of getting hurt by a terrorist at a railway station are insignificant compared to bicycling

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 10, 2011, 8:54:50 AM1/10/11
But cyclists die one at a time, and they do so by "accident," so
nobody cares.

This is a world full of ironies and hypocrisy, but the name of the
game is survival. Well, I don't want to appear braver than the average
commuter, since there's no train stations around here for me to be
brave. I just base my biased opinion on riding a bike. I can tell this
much: I'm happy to be alive after yesterday's outing. Alive in the
sense of "not hurt," and alive in the sense of feeling the sun and the
breeze.

Remember though, NOBODY COMES OUT OF HERE ALIVE!

"Please be alert to the jungle!"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 10, 2011, 9:40:02 AM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 9:03 am, FatterDumber& Happier Moe
<"WheresMyCheck"@UncleSamLoves.Mee> wrote:
> Trust me, you could be even happier if you had a job and earned a
> paycheck.
> Go get a job

Are you aware of the unemployment rates? I could hurt someone who
really needs it by taking their job.

Do you have a problem with my "LIVING WITH PEANUTS CAMPAIGN"?

"Driving around everywhere is simply nuts! You are smart though and
know how to live with peanuts. Don't forget your banana sandwich!"

http://www.zazzle.com/living_with_peanutscampaign_tshirt-235537222635109352

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of the deep jungle

Jan 10, 2011, 10:10:48 AM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 10:04 am, edspyhill01 <edspyhil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 10, 8:56 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the prophet of

> the deep jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > But cyclists die one at a time, and they do so by "accident," so
> > nobody cares.
>
> > This is a world full of ironies and hypocrisy, but the name of the
> > game is survival. Well, I don't want to appear braver than the average
> > commuter, since there's no train stations around here for me to be
> > brave. I just base my biased opinion on riding a bike. I can tell this
> > much: I'm happy to be alive after yesterday's outing. Alive in the
> > sense of "not hurt," and alive in the sense of feeling the sun and the
> > breeze.
>
> > Remember though, NOBODY COMES OUT OF HERE ALIVE!

> > "Please be alert to the jungle!"
>
> >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> What's with your obsession with bikes?

A bicycle is like a pedestrian growing wings.

It's good for the environment too!