How Evil people are defined in my Bible

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 3:29:13 PM2/7/10
Well, I use many bibles, but my new one is a beautifully gilded
"Deluxe" edition called the "FOOD LOVER'S COMPANION," and it defines
evil people as,

"People who are not interested in food always seem rather dry and
unloving and don't have a real gusto for life." -Julia Child

You can tell right away that the Christians, who don't have a gusto
for life, but always talk about the "afterlife," whatever that means,
classify for such an unloving definition.

Then it follows that an Epicurean revolution --us-- is the perfect
solution for this Christian recipe for disaster. Hey, bon appetite!

"Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not
here. And when it does come, we no longer exist." -Epicurus

http://webspawner.com/users/DONQUIJOTE85

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 7:19:21 PM2/7/10
Even my most mundane cuisine beats your most heavenly god...

Yes, let's assume some of the most mundane beer... Miller High Life
Light. Very cheap, and yet it tastes nice. Maybe not in the same
league as Heineken, but no bitter taste. The "Champagne of Beers,"
they call it. And then to go with some mouthwatering TOSTONES. It's a
delicacy from the tropic, fried green platains, eaten with salt, sea
salt of course.

I challenge anyone with a higher taste to compare any heavenly
experience to this.

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Feb 7, 2010, 7:39:42 PM2/7/10
On Feb 7, 7:16 pm, TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-

OK, I don't claim higher exotic taste. My girlfriend just served me
homemade French fries and they are heavenly too. In London they have
those baked potatoes that are out of this world. Or maybe I was
hungry, which is half the trick.

The problem is in this jungle is difficult to go out of the cage and
burn the calories, in the metaphorical sense of course.

Here's an interesting view at the problem...

Source: Talking Point, BBC News

Having lived in the US last year, I can say most of the comments here
belittling this lawsuit stem from ignorance of life in the US. People
here in the UK are MUCH more aware of what is healthy. In the US "Big
Food" dominates the airwaves and the vast majority of people are
genuinely misinformed. Americans live off processed food regularly
now.
Having said that, I think the lawsuit is partially misguided because
bad
food is no more than half the problem of obesity that is now coming
the fore in the US. The other half is the lifestyle the country
imposes
on people. In the US you are literally FORCED to drive everywhere -
even
a 5 minute hop to a local supermarket. People live in a system where
they do everything sitting down. So it is not just that massive
amounts
of calories (with little nutrition) are readily and cheaply on offer,
but that burning any of it off in the normal course of a day is near
impossible.
James, UK