Jesus fights back Kung Fu style

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 16, 2010, 10:18:15 PM5/16/10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA

The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
space on the road?

I wonder who wins in that match...

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Thou shalt not tempt the Wise Tibetan Monkey thy King"

http://webspawner.com/users/BIKEFORPEACE

Edward Dolan

May 16, 2010, 10:46:41 PM5/16/10

Enterprises" <nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA
>
> The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
> practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
> we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
> space on the road?
>
> I wonder who wins in that match...

Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
fucking moron!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 16, 2010, 10:59:56 PM5/16/10
On May 16, 10:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA
>
> > The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
> > practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
> > we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
> > space on the road?
>
> > I wonder who wins in that match...
>
> Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
> fucking moron!

I'm not concerned about religion. It only represents the opium that
keeps people from enjoying life and riding a bike.

Edward Dolan

May 16, 2010, 11:22:45 PM5/16/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
Enterprises" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

If you are not concerned about religion, then stop referencing it, you god
damn fucking moron!

Your essential message is OK by me, but if you do not change your style, you
will find yourself coming under increasing attack by me. Wise up! Get rid of
the animal metaphors and the religious references. They have no place on
these newsgroups.

You anger Saint Edward the Great at your peril. You hide behind user names
like the coward that you are, but if and when I go ballistic that will not
save you.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 16, 2010, 11:37:05 PM5/16/10
On May 16, 11:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On May 16, 10:46 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
>

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of
> > QuixoticEnterprises" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA
>
> > > The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
> > > practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
> > > we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
> > > space on the road?
>
> > > I wonder who wins in that match...
>
> > Take your religious concerns and stuff them up your ass, you god damn
> > fucking moron!
>
> keeps people from enjoying life and riding a bike.
>
> If you are not concerned about religion, then stop referencing it, you god
> damn fucking moron!
>
> Your essential message is OK by me, but if you do not change your style, you
> will find yourself coming under increasing attack by me. Wise up! Get rid of
> the animal metaphors and the religious references. They have no place on
> these newsgroups.
>
> You anger Saint Edward the Great at your peril. You hide behind user names
> like the coward that you are, but if and when I go ballistic that will not
> save you.

"Thou shalt not tease the Wise Tibetan Monkey thy King"

Hey, why don't you do your own revolution? What's the point of it to
begin with?

Edward Dolan

May 17, 2010, 12:07:58 AM5/17/10

On May 16, 11:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> If you are not concerned about religion, then stop referencing it, you god
> damn fucking moron!
>
> Your essential message is OK by me, but if you do not change your style,
> you
> will find yourself coming under increasing attack by me. Wise up! Get rid
> of
> the animal metaphors and the religious references. They have no place on
> these newsgroups.
>
> You anger Saint Edward the Great at your peril. You hide behind user names
> like the coward that you are, but if and when I go ballistic that will not
> save you.

>> "Thou shalt not tease the Wise Tibetan Monkey thy King"

>> Hey, why don't you do your own revolution? What's the point of it to
begin with?

Why the hell can't you learn how to edit a post, you god damn dumb fucking
moron. See how I do it.

These newsgroups are not for morons like you. Frankly, you are too god damn
stupid to ever be anything to anyone. Fuck you, you god damn dumb stupid
asshole!

The point of any newsgroup is to COMMUNICATE something that others can
respond to. You never do that. I think it is because you are a poor crazy
bastard and, frankly, the sooner some motorist puts you out of your misery,
the better. Fuck you, you god damn dumb stupid asshole!

Fucking Regards,

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 12:15:16 AM5/17/10
On May 17, 12:07 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of QuixoticEnterprises" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

I think you have a case of severe depression. Not even the humor works
on it. Did you see the kung fu Jesus?

You fail to get the point that Jesus strategy was partially wrong.
NONVIOLENCE...YES, but what kind.

Edward Dolan

May 17, 2010, 12:30:47 AM5/17/10

On May 17, 12:07 am, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
[...]

> Why the hell can't you learn how to edit a post, you god damn dumb fucking
> moron. See how I do it.
>
> These newsgroups are not for morons like you. Frankly, you are too god
> damn
> stupid to ever be anything to anyone. Fuck you, you god damn dumb stupid
> asshole!
>
> The point of any newsgroup is to COMMUNICATE something that others can
> respond to. You never do that. I think it is because you are a poor crazy
> bastard and, frankly, the sooner some motorist puts you out of your
> misery,
> the better. Fuck you, you god damn dumb stupid asshole!

>>> I think you have a case of severe depression. Not even the humor works
on it. Did you see the kung fu Jesus?

Fuck you and your kung fu Jesus, whatever the hell that is.

>>> You fail to get the point that Jesus strategy was partially wrong.
NONVIOLENCE...YES, but what kind.

Stop referencing religion since it is not relevant to anything - you god
damn dumb stupid asshole!

Fucking regards,

Jim A

May 17, 2010, 2:50:12 AM5/17/10
On 05/17/2010 03:18 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises; may the air in his tyres remain there
wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA
>
> The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
> practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
> we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
> space on the road?

The strategy of non-violence was also practiced by Gandhi and various
other inspiring people in recent times (I won't pretend to know any
history myself).

I don't think deliberately obstructive bike rides (such as CM) help at
all, but simply getting on a bicycle to get to work and back and being
nice to everyone else on the road does. The more of us do that, the
happier and healthier we will be.

--
www.slowbicyclemovement.org - enjoy the ride

Edward Dolan

May 17, 2010, 3:06:46 AM5/17/10

"Jim A" <j...@averyjim.myzen.co.uk> wrote in message

> On 05/17/2010 03:18 AM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana
> and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises; may the air in his tyres remain there
> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak4I5D6oXuA
>>
>> The match is undecided, but do you think the strategy of nonviolence
>> practiced by Jesus, which led to the crucifiction, is still valid or
>> we should rather use firmer action such as bike rides to claim our
>> space on the road?
>
> The strategy of non-violence was also practiced by Gandhi and various
> other inspiring people in recent times (I won't pretend to know any
> history myself).

Hey Jim A , why are you responding to this nut case? My God, have you no
standards at all?

No one in their right mind pays any attention to this god damn fucking TM.
He likes to write about monkeys mostly. That is because he is into fucking
them. He is depraved, but more importantly, he is insane. In short, just
another poor crazy Usenet bastard!

Regards,

Gaby

May 17, 2010, 3:25:06 AM5/17/10
It is amazing, the Ballon Bleu de Cartier Replica Watches at
http://www.swizwatch.com/ are perfect, cheap and high quality.

Ballon Bleu de Cartier Watches Collection:
http://www.swizwatch.com/ballon-bleu-de-cartier-replica-watches.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Two-Tone Ladies Watch W69007Z3
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Two-Tone-Ladies-Watch-W69007Z3-.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier 18K Yellow Gold Leather Strap Mens
Watch W6900551
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-18K-Yellow-Gold-Leather-Strap-Mens-Watch-W6900551.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Two-Tone Mens Watch W69009Z3
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Two-Tone-Mens-Watch-W69009Z3.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier 18K Rose Gold Mens Watch W69006Z2
http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-18K-Rose-Gold-Mens-Watch-W69006Z2.html

Replica Cartier Ballon Bleu de Cartier Mens Gold Watch W69013Z2

http://www.swizwatch.com/Cartier-Ballon-Bleu-de-Cartier-Mens-Gold-Watch-W69013Z2.html

Buy more Cartier replica watches at low price by click:
http://www.swizwatch.com/cartier-replica-watches.html

Gaby

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 8:16:00 AM5/17/10

Yeah Jim, I, the Wise Tibetan Monkey, King of the Apes etc, do NOT
agree with WILD MONKEYS SUCH SUCH AS CM.

Our strategy is get on the road, TAKE THE LANE, and be part of a
WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT that will back up your ass in case you are
harassed, attacked or whatever. Notice we do NOT take the whole road,
but we take one lane on multi-lane roads.

The SLOW BICYCLE MOVEMENT is not a bad name.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 8:17:26 AM5/17/10

I don't know why the take the medications from you. Are you good for
something? You should go with a bang and die for a good cause such as
bicycling.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 8:18:01 AM5/17/10
On May 17, 12:26 am, "Gaby" <Gabyswisswatch1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It is amazing, the Ballon Bleu de Cartier Replica Watches athttp://www.swizwatch.com/are perfect, cheap and high quality.

PIECE OF SHIT WATCHES

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 17, 2010, 1:27:59 PM5/17/10
(My answer at bottom)

Quote Originally Posted by Jess View Post
"I do ride Collins north of 20th street. If I am going to North Beach
I take Pine Tree or Sheridan though."

***

Let's put things in perspective: The road from South Beach to North
Beach is as dangerous as the Road to Baghdad...

Not that I have been to Baghdad, but I assume many people are afraid
to drive there. Now, there are some neuralgic points in this Miami
Beach road, that make it nearly a suicide mission. One is the
connection at Alton Road and Collins over the bridge, and Bal Harbour,
again over the bridge. Riding on sidewalks is banned in Bal Harbour,
but not anywhere else, which shows JUSTICE IS *NOT* EQUAL FOR ALL. Not
that I want the beautiful people to remove that ordinance, but that it
should be enforced everywhere.

So, how can anyone claim that there's passage for bicycles along Miami
Beach when some important links are missing in that chain. Chain is
the right word because it's a broken path of bike lanes, bridges, and
crazy traffic that makes stupid to do so.

Who wants to die over doing the right thing?

Edward Dolan

May 18, 2010, 1:49:49 PM5/18/10

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic
Enterprises" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -
hatred of motor vehicles because they interfere with his use of the roads.
His other favorite subject is attacking Christianity. If you respond to this
poor crazy bastard, then you are a poor crazy bastard too.

He likes to reference monkeys and other wild animals normally found only in
zoos because he is most likely a wild beast himself. I think he fornicates
with monkeys, but I can't prove it.

TM should confine himself to just one thread instead of proliferating them
like a poor crazy bastard. He is insane of course. I liken him to the
village idiot of olden times. The difference these days is that no one any
longer recognizes the village idiot because idiocy has become so widespread.

But I will be here to remind one and all of what a poor crazy bastard TM is.
It is mark of My Greatness that I can still recognize the village idiot even
if the rest of you can't.

Edward Dolan

May 18, 2010, 1:50:53 PM5/18/10

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -

Edward Dolan

May 18, 2010, 1:51:31 PM5/18/10

>> PIECE OF SHIT WATCHES

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -

Edward Dolan

May 18, 2010, 1:52:33 PM5/18/10

TM is a poor crazy bastard who just posts on his one favorite subject -

dgk

May 18, 2010, 2:45:07 PM5/18/10
On Sun, 16 May 2010 19:59:56 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the

TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"
<comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Is there some reason that we can't ride a bike and have opium later?

Edward Dolan

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 18, 2010, 11:25:13 PM5/18/10

Opium is that "Jesus is coming soon" to a theater near you.

Most Christians though are supporting the War on Drugs, whose
resources could be used to improve bike facilities and traffic in
general.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 18, 2010, 11:29:54 PM5/18/10
On May 18, 3:13 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "dgk" <d...@somewhere.com> wrote in message

> > On Sun, 16 May 2010 19:59:56 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> > TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises"
> > <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> >>I'm not concerned about religion. It only represents the opium that
> >>keeps people from enjoying life and riding a bike.
>
> > Is there some reason that we can't ride a bike and have opium later?
>
> No one in their right mind pays any attention to this god damn fucking TM.
> He likes to write about monkeys mostly. That is because he is into fucking
> them. He is depraved, but more importantly, he is insane. In short, just
> another poor crazy Usenet bastard!

I'm not nearly as depraved as the sheep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3U2mipXJ1Q