Char-Broil vertical gas smoker explosion hazard, recall

zeez

Aug 26, 2010, 1:48:14 AM8/26/10
http://blogs.consumerreports.org/home/2010/08/charbroil-recalls-vertical-gas-smokers.html?EXTKEY=I91ECON&CMP=OTC-ConsumeristLinks

"The recall involves the Char-Broil vertical gas smokers with model
number 07701413. The model number is printed on a metal tag located on
the right rear leg of the smoker. A "G" inside a triangle is printed
on the regulator (see image).

The smokers were sold at Amazon.com, Home Depot, True Value, Walmart
and other retailers from March 2008 through June 2010 for $140.
Consumers should stop using the recalled smokers and contact
Char-Broil for a free replacement hose/valve/regulator assembly and
installation instructions. Call Char-Broil at (866) 671-7988 or visit
the firm's website at www.charbroil.com. "
--