Save $$$ Enjoy the Moment

VFW

Dec 12, 2009, 12:45:14 AM12/12/09
there's an excellent chance that the humans will go extinct. Sooner or
later. after all 99% of all the species that have ever existed are gone.
It' not unusual.
So, my advice; Enjoy the Moment
and ;
If you are in the moment, you will tap into a space where you don't do
"needy" A great way to walk lightly on the earth.
Good Luck ! People of the Earth.
--
money; what a concept!

Rod Speed

Dec 12, 2009, 2:43:10 AM12/12/09
VFW wrote:

> there's an excellent chance that the humans will go extinct. Sooner or later.

Nope, no other species even comes close to completely
dominating their environment and every other species.

> after all 99% of all the species that have ever existed are gone.

Yes, but no species that was ever as dominant as humans ever has.

> It' not unusual.

Completely dominating like humans have is.

> So, my advice; Enjoy the Moment

Dont need to bother. Humans certainly wont be going extinct in my lifetime.

> and ; If you are in the moment, you will tap into a space where
> you don't do "needy" A great way to walk lightly on the earth.

Even sillier.

The Real Bev

Dec 12, 2009, 12:53:22 PM12/12/09
Rod Speed wrote:

> VFW wrote:
>
>> there's an excellent chance that the humans will go extinct. Sooner or later.

And the earth will eventually be consumed by the sun.

> Nope, no other species even comes close to completely
> dominating their environment and every other species.

If we're so dominant, how come we still have ants, roaches, rats, viruses and
evil bacteria?

--
Cheers, Bev
I didn't break it! It was doing that before I broke it... er...

Rod Speed

Dec 12, 2009, 1:24:25 PM12/12/09
The Real Bev wrote

> Rod Speed wrote
>> VFW wrote:

>>> there's an excellent chance that the humans will go extinct. Sooner or later.

> And the earth will eventually be consumed by the sun.

But humans may have moved on from the earth by then.

>> Nope, no other species even comes close to completely
>> dominating their environment and every other species.

> If we're so dominant, how come we still have ants, roaches, rats, viruses and evil bacteria?

Because we have enough of a clue to realise that it makes no sense to exterminate them all.

We have worked out how to exterminate some from the wild, most obviously with smallpox.

The Real Bev

Dec 12, 2009, 7:53:59 PM12/12/09
Rod Speed wrote:

> The Real Bev wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote

>> And the earth will eventually be consumed by the sun.
>
> But humans may have moved on from the earth by then.

If I can't take Death Valley with me, I'm not going.

>>> Nope, no other species even comes close to completely dominating their
>>> environment and every other species.
>
>> If we're so dominant, how come we still have ants, roaches, rats, viruses
>> and evil bacteria?
>
> Because we have enough of a clue to realise that it makes no sense to
> exterminate them all.
>
> We have worked out how to exterminate some from the wild, most obviously
> with smallpox.

We still keep samples, though, just in case we might need them some time.

--
Cheers, Bev
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Rod Speed

Dec 12, 2009, 9:27:32 PM12/12/09
The Real Bev wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> The Real Bev wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> And the earth will eventually be consumed by the sun.

>> But humans may have moved on from the earth by then.

> If I can't take Death Valley with me, I'm not going.

Your corpse is always welcome to stay and burn, its gunna burn regardless.

>>> If we're so dominant, how come we still have ants, roaches, rats, viruses and evil bacteria?

>> Because we have enough of a clue to realise that it makes no sense to exterminate them all.

>> We have worked out how to exterminate some from the wild, most obviously with smallpox.

> We still keep samples, though, just in case we might need them some time.

We dont with some other stuff thats been extincted.

Al

Dec 13, 2009, 4:08:29 PM12/13/09

Sounds like the advice of someone who is cramming for their finals,
not that there's anything wrong with it.