The Parable of the Lost Sheep.... Baaaahhh!

TheTibetanMonkey

Jan 28, 2010, 1:47:51 PM1/28/10
(Though this parable doesn't talk about bikes, I'm sure that more than
one cyclist will relate to the lamb in the in it)

Oh, how fake these parables sound compared to my own wise parables of
the jungle. First listen to the Bible's version, and then my own...

Luke 15:3-7 He told them this parable.
"Which of you men, if you had one hundred sheep, and lost one of them,
wouldn’t leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one
that was lost, until he found it? When he has found it, he carries it
on his shoulders, rejoicing. When he comes home, he calls together
his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I
have found my sheep which was lost!’ I tell you that even so there
will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents, than over
ninety-nine righteous people who need no repentance."

****

In the jungle things would have happen like this...

"Listen, honey, this stupid sheep left the herd and will do the same
again. Do you feel like eating lamb?"

"In the jungle it's eat or be eaten. Try not to stray from the herd!"

Al

Jan 28, 2010, 7:42:37 PM1/28/10
On Jan 28, 1:47 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Staying with the herd doesn't make sense either. The herd is
vulnerable when the shepherd leaves. The stalkers (hackers) usually go
after the herd (IE and Win users) and leave the loaners free to roam
(surf).

TheTibetanMonkey showing-the-path-of-enlightenment-in-the-jungle

Jan 29, 2010, 11:33:24 AM1/29/10
On Jan 29, 9:57 am, lottery nan <lotterypredict...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 28, 6:19 pm, TheTibetanMonkey <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 28, 12:03 pm, BRYAN <lotterypredict...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > gaazoo or God?science fiction or the jesus christ? the infiniten or the
> > > loop?
> > > a child learns fast,as of a new born spirit,out of evolution by chance.but
> > > the child is not a monkey any more.
>
> > He's not individually, but he's still bound by the psychology of the
> > troop.
>
> > Why kids turn to gangs in America, and not in Spain? The troop still
> > makes the monkey.
>
> > And why the German of the 30's is a complete different species from
> > the German of 2010?
>
> > Yes, my simian friends, the JUNGLE MAKES THE MONKEY.
>
> chaser for money!- Hide quoted text -

The Christians chase the money, I chase the Truth. Their's is the
"money jungle."

I'm just a philosopher living in the deep jungle, trying to live the
simple life with bicycles and kayaks, but the money jungle with their
SUVs and motorboats doesn't let me.