Burglar Alarms and Zawa Mall

Jeff Thies

Jul 16, 2010, 2:39:58 PM7/16/10
I'm buying a couple of houses and wanted to put in a burglar alarm.

First hit off a Google was this:

http://www.zawamall.com/Wireless-Anti-decode-6-Defense-Zones-Burglar-Alarm-System.21763

ZawaMall looks like direct from China, it has an odd and for some items
very cheap prices for a lot of functionality. Just reading some of the
product descriptions is worth a laugh.

http://www.zawamall.com/6-Ultra-Bright-Red-LEDs-Super-Sleuth-Camera-Detector.22666

·Defeating cheating spies or sleazy co workers, by activating this small
box and peering through the viewing window, you will see a reflection
from the iris of the camera enabling easy identification.
·A simple device that might just save your bacon, get one today and
eliminate the paranoia that comes from living in todays constant
surveillance society.

Any experience with Zawa or alarm suggestions?

Jeff

Bill

Jul 16, 2010, 10:07:08 PM7/16/10
> Any experience with Zawa or alarm suggestions?

Frugal is to just install the stickers and signs...
(They see the signs and go elsewhere or limit their stay.)
http://www.home-security-signs.com

Stay away from the big name alarm companies. They will lock you into a 3
year expensive monitoring contract!

Here is a do-it-yourself alarm system site...
http://www.basshome.com

Alarm monitoring $8.95 a month...
http://www.alarmrelay.com

imascot

Jul 17, 2010, 10:26:56 PM7/17/10
Jeff Thies <jeff_...@att.net> wrote in news:i1q923$ir1$1
@news.albasani.net:

> Any experience with Zawa or alarm suggestions?
>
> Jeff

We used Laser
Shield Direct for a house we inherited until it was sold. It's portable,
too.

J.