endodontist's root canal cracked crown

me...@cyvest.com

Feb 7, 2011, 12:31:28 PM2/7/11
Hello --

The procedure was performed on a tooth with a crown. A week later, a
piece of the crown came off.

Is the endodontist responsible for all, or some part of the
replacement cost of the crown?

Thanks for any information.

L Mehl

Rod Speed

Feb 7, 2011, 4:00:41 PM2/7/11
mehlREM...@cyvest.com wrote

> The procedure was performed on a tooth with a crown.
> A week later, a piece of the crown came off.

> Is the endodontist responsible for all, or some part of the
> replacement cost of the crown?

Corse they are unless you signed a waiver on that before they did the root canal.

me...@cyvest.com

Feb 7, 2011, 7:41:32 PM2/7/11
On Feb 7, 1:00 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:
> mehlREMOVET...@cyvest.com wrote

Thanks

Feb 8, 2011, 9:22:01 AM2/8/11

"mehlREM...@cyvest.com" <me...@cyvest.com> wrote in message
If your tooth already has a crown, the crown is removed, then replaced after
each appointment (assuming you have 2-3 appts to complete the root canal).
How could something get cracked when it's not in your mouth?

vjp...@at.biostrategist.dot.dot.com

Feb 11, 2011, 12:01:00 PM2/11/11
I had a case where a tooth came apart and the endodontist begged my dentist
to let him fix it. Now, this endodontist is particularly good, but my
gumption said the tooth was better off removed (heck it cost three times
less). THe endodontist is like any other virtuoso, he looks at every problem
as a chance to do something positive, not negative. It is hard when you are
trained to find solutions to accept the negative option instead. That is
natural human nature, but I don't blame him for trying. I am exactly the same
way. I rarely think of why something cannot be done, I always come up with
ways to solve the problem.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm

Chief Thracian

Feb 18, 2011, 5:53:47 AM2/18/11
On Mon, 7 Feb 2011 16:41:32 -0800 (PST), "mehlREM...@cyvest.com"
<me...@cyvest.com> wrote:

>> Corse they are unless you signed a waiver on that before they did the root canal.
>
>Thanks

Why thank Rod Speed? He's a dimwit and a bigot, whose word should
never be taken seriously. By all means, don't rely on that heartless
pyscho!