I'm having fantasies about Mary Magdalene

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 23, 2011, 7:13:52 PM3/23/11
Report not abuse
I did a search and found her just like in my fantasies...

http://www.thenazareneway.com/marymagdelene_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg

She's sexy and hot. I wonder if Jesus ever... Well, you know, he
resisted the temptations from Satan, but the flesh is a different
matter. I mean, unless you are gay, you must like her and do what a
man has to do.

Or do I have a sick mind? And what is all this sexual repression by
the Christians anyway? Why they don't accept prostitution,
particularly when we live in a society where MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT
WALKS?

'Oh Mary Magdalene, I need a "massage"!'

Opus

Mar 24, 2011, 3:38:41 AM3/24/11
Report not abuse
On Mar 23, 6:13 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the

Not that I want to extend this thread, but many scholars think that
Mary Magdalene was Jesus' wife, that an unmarried rabbi would have
been ignored by the majority of Jews in that era so he must have been
married. The affection shown Mary M. by Jesus was the only evidence of
any involvement but it is believed that any actual statements about
their marriage were edited from the Bible by Paulists...

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Mar 24, 2011, 8:58:11 AM3/24/11

The "Christian" churches present a distorted and mostly mythical Jesus
(compared to what the real man may have been), so why should he of not
been married to Mary M?

--
T�m Sherm�n - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 24, 2011, 11:03:38 AM3/24/11
On Mar 24, 8:58 am, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

We are led to believe that he resisted the temptation, but that
depends on the looks of Mary Magdalene as well. This sounds really
unbelievable...

On Mar 23, 4:03 pm, David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
> In article <MPG.27f41971c938d63d98a...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> Brian E. Clark <brianecl...@address.invalid.invalid> wrote:
>
> > In article <cc2bf472-df78-476e-a502-ad54607b4f79
> > @k22g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, comandante.ban...@yahoo.com
> > says...

> > > What, I won't see her when I die?
>
> > Do you have any idea how long the wait is in heaven, to see
> > Mary Magdalene? She's a really popular lady. There are
> > still martyrs from the First Crusade who've made it only
> > halfway down the queue.
>
> Monica Bellucci, who played her in The Passion of the Christ,
> is very hot but also very popular.
>
> DD

Oh my God, I can't believe it Jesus didn't get tempted!!!

http://myhotdesktop.com/bulkupload/21/Monica-Bellucci/Monica-Bellucci-59.JPG

Rod Speed

Mar 24, 2011, 1:54:42 PM3/24/11
Report not abuse

Why would they have bothered to hide something like that ?

Guess they might have if she was a prostitute.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign

Mar 24, 2011, 3:05:20 PM3/24/11
Report not abuse
On Mar 24, 1:54 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@gmail.com> wrote:

Maybe it would legalize prostitution and promote sexual liberation...

Edward Dolan

Mar 24, 2011, 4:16:00 PM3/24/11
Report not abuse
"T�m Sherm�n� �_�" <""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI$southslope.net"> wrote in
message news:imff53$529$1...@dont-email.me...

> On 3/24/2011 2:38 AM, Opus the Poet wrote:
[...]

>> Not that I want to extend this thread, but many scholars think that
>> Mary Magdalene was Jesus' wife, that an unmarried rabbi would have
>> been ignored by the majority of Jews in that era so he must have been
>> married. The affection shown Mary M. by Jesus was the only evidence of
>> any involvement but it is believed that any actual statements about
>> their marriage were edited from the Bible by Paulists...

That is exactly what you have done - extended an idiotic thread originated
by an idiot! You are one damn slow learner.

> The "Christian" churches present a distorted and mostly mythical Jesus
> (compared to what the real man may have been), so why should he of not
> been married to Mary M?

What does Tom Sherman know about the Church Fathers that you could not put
into a thimble with room to spare? Usenet is absolutely the dumbest medium
yet invented by mankind. Where else can you access such idiotic comments
outside the local saloon.

Saint Edward the Great has reported Tom Sherman to the Spanish Inquisition -
and it will be no easy chair for him!

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Forrest Hodge

Mar 24, 2011, 8:26:19 PM3/24/11
On 3/23/2011 7:13 PM, His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the

Bullshit rides a bike too...

Tºm Shermªn™ °_°

Mar 24, 2011, 9:40:00 PM3/24/11

They will poke me with soft cushions, with the stuffing all up one end?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Mar 25, 2011, 9:24:06 AM3/25/11
Report not abuse

Great philosophers too! But I think the Beach Cruiser gives you the
right approach to life. Who cares about prostitution and Christian
morality when the greatest immorality is happening on the roads?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Mar 25, 2011, 10:20:43 AM3/25/11
Report not abuse
It may well be that this wisdom may be above the average mortal out
there (particularly if he's a Christian). So don't worry if you don't
understand something:

On Mar 24, 4:39 pm, "Rosie Lea" <S...@reborn.interbeing.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the

> > BullshitCampaign" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > >I did a search and found her just like in my fantasies...
>
> > >http://www.thenazareneway.com/marymagdelene_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg
>
> > > She's sexy and hot. I wonder if Jesus ever... Well, you know, he
> > > resisted the temptations from Satan, but the flesh is a different
> > > matter. I mean, unless you are gay, you must like her and do what a
> > > man has to do.
>

> > Yes she is hot but who has the power, you or her? If you have the power
> > then
> > you can direct it...
>
> Yes, Tantra makes me direct and hold the power for as long as needed.

> > > Or do I have a sick mind? And what is all this sexual repression by
> > > the Christians anyway?
>

> > I think reppression is stupid coz it leak out some other way or
> > internallises as some other kind of problem!
>
> That's right! The most repressed people turn into rapists or priests.

> > > Why they don't accept prostitution,
> > > particularly when we live in a society where MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT
> > > WALKS?
>

> > So true
>
> You noticed that too?

> > > 'Oh Mary Magdalene, I need a "massage"!'
>

> > Yes us monkey like a mutual scratch (or quick fuck for a greeting if you
> > are
> > a Bobobo!)
>
> > \us primates seem to prefer soft rather than wire monkeys :-(
>
> Again, you are right. A happy monkey is relaxed and is not looking for
> war. Chimps are looking for war, but bonobos manage better.

> > >http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > Hail to the monkey
>
> The happy monkey with banana and peanuts.
>
> This is a nice thought:
>
> Tantra and Religion
> Why has religion specifically said sex was to be restricted or in some
> cases prohibited? Frankly, it is a form of control. The masses
> shouldn't be too happy, they might not conform.http://www.tantraattahoe.com/tantra/tantric-sex-positive.htm
>
> ---------------------------
>
> Monastic renunciation or celibacy are choices of course.
>
> Buddha, himself had a pretty wild sex life afaik before he ultimatley found
> it unsatisfying and gave it up. I suppose he had his cake and ate it :D his
> 'sex' mojo withered but his dharma 'mojo' flourished :D thank crikey for
> Tantra, Sublimation etc for us poor naked monkeys :D
>
> And so what if J loved Mary M (If she really existed?)
> Or why B got on so well with the Courtesans
>
> Maybe one day I may be able to 'extinguish' all desire but then maybe i'll
> cease to be human?
>
> (I supose I am happier with: feel desire/passion, see desire/passion for
> what it is, use the enrgy of desire/passion ethically but never be enslaved
> by it always being mindfull of attachment and the barbs that ofen come with
> passion such as competitiveness, jealousy and resentment)

Well, lovely lady, I think LOVE is the LAST HOPE against THE
BEAST*. ;)

It can come in the form of "love thy neighbor," but also in the
Tantric way of:

Tantric Love

People who are not familiar with the practices of Tantric Yoga tend to
think of it as a means of achieving extreme sexual gratification with
a purely physical motivation. Tantra is not about wild orgies and
sexual promiscuity. Tantric love is not pornographic or debasing- it
is uplifting and life affirming.

Tantra is all about Spirituality and Love. With sexual energy being
the most powerful Life Force, it is the energy that can best lead us
to higher consciousness and spiritual awareness.

Through breathing techniques and body positioning while making love, a
couple can transcend the physical world and unite with one another in
the metaphysical, spiritual world. This is achieved by the couple
uniting their respective masculine and feminine energies and becoming
One with the Universe.

http://tantricintegration.com/tantriclove.html

* Notice that TAMING THE BEAST (say a lion) takes two things: the
Treat and the Whip. We must try the treat first, of course. ;)

Harry Brogan

Mar 25, 2011, 11:27:35 AM3/25/11
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:05:20 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the

TibetanMonkey, originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

And, yet again, another worthless jack-off troll hits the ***PLONK***

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Mar 25, 2011, 1:28:13 PM3/25/11
On Mar 25, 11:20 am, Terry <prfes...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 08:08:20 -0700 (PDT), "His Highness the
> TibetanMonkey, aka Comandante Banana" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com>

> wrote:
>
> >I did a search and found her just like in my fantasies...
>
> >http://www.thenazareneway.com/marymagdelene_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg
>
> >She's sexy and hot. I wonder if Jesus ever... Well, you know, he
> >resisted the temptations from Satan, but the flesh is a different
> >matter. I mean, unless you are gay, you must like her and do what a
> >man has to do.
>
> Mary Magdalene ain't nothin...
>
> You should see SATAN!!http://www.galactanet.com/comic/view.php?strip=333http://www.galactanet.com/comic/view.php?strip=392http://www.galactanet.com/comic/view.php?strip=397
>
> (Premise: Satan can take many forms, and in this form he's female and
> Andy's current girlfriend. There is a total of 666 strips in the
> series. Of course.)

I always knew Satan could wear skirts. Actually Mary Magdalene* could
have been the Devil himself.

Which is why the Christians consider prostitution "evil."

"Prostitution tends to be contentious in the communities in which it
exists. The religiously inclined may be morally outraged by its
presence, viewing it as a threat to the moral codes laid down in their
scriptures."

(interesting article)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_and_the_law

* I don't believe there's ever been a Mary Magdalene, but I'm the
Devil's advocate here. Don't ask me to make a coherent argument as I'm
using Christian logic --or lack of it. The rationale behind the Nordic
model --the selling of sex is OK, but buying it is not-- is plain
dumb.

NOTICE: I'M ALL FOR PREVENTING "SOCIAL PROSTITUTION," ie. poverty
forcing prostitution. Yes, SEX SHOULD BE FREE, but it often is a
commodity in the PORNO INDUSTRY. But I don't think the Christians have
a problem with that --at least the young.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Mar 27, 2011, 10:32:55 AM3/27/11
I'm not asking the Conservatives --like Ed-- to be converted to my
"movement" or wisdom, but it certainly works for most mortals:

On Mar 27, 7:54 am, "Rosie Lea" <S...@reborn.interbeing.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "through breathing techniques and body positioning while making love, a

> couple can transcend the physical world and unite with one another in the
> metaphysical, spiritual world. This is achieved by the couple uniting their
> respective masculine and feminine energies and becoming One with the
> Universe."
>

> A peak of Samsara never the less, just more makio, though of course it could
> increase insight...
>
> Sounds like more fun than sitting dead still for hours at a time in a balck
> kimono being occasionnaly bashed with stick for snoozing :D

This could NOT be coincidence: SLOW RHYTHMIC MOVEMENT (hammock, beach
cruiser, tantric love) gives you ecstasy and wisdom.

Lady signals monkey to enter the jungle. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Mar 27, 2011, 10:53:09 AM3/27/11
Sorry, but I just had this inspiration:

'Drivers are inclined to "quickies" and are missing the slow rhythmic
movement'

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 5:50:09 PM5/12/11

> NOTICE: I'M ALL FOR PREVENTING "SOCIAL PROSTITUTION," ie.
> poverty forcing prostitution. Yes, SEX SHOULD BE FREE, but
> it often is a commodity in the PORNO INDUSTRY. But I don't
> think the Christians have a problem with that --at least
> the young.

SHIT!!! I BUY SEX ALL THE TIME, HEY I'M OLD AND UGLY WHAT DO
YA WANT..

--
Quote "Sex at age my age is like trying to shoot pool with a
rope. "

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 5:51:51 PM5/12/11
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
Philosopher" <comandan...@yahoo.com> wrote in
ups.com:

> Sorry, but I just had this inspiration:
>
> 'Drivers are inclined to "quickies" and are missing the
> slow rhythmic movement'

Ya but Quickies leave more time for more quickies !!!!

--
Quote "I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat
folded up, the drink spilled and that ice, well, it really

moronsbegone

May 12, 2011, 5:59:22 PM5/12/11
Opus <opust...@gmail.com> wrote in
ups.com:

One thing for sure I never gave more credit to him other then
being a Human being, with a sex drive like anyone else and the
emaculate conception? Forget it, Mary was fucked and Jesus had a
father in human form, he also had a big moth and the carisma to
mind bogle alot of people with flamity flam mumbo jumbo and the
stories of him handed down from the past where fables lies, and
Thought control scams to jail the masses intelect and control
their diets and sex life. another words a sick joke.

--
Quote "If electricity comes from electrons, than morality come
from morons. "

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 12, 2011, 6:34:14 PM5/12/11
May 12, 5:59 pm, moronsbegone <NoTh...@never.org> wrote:
> Opus <opusthep...@gmail.com> wrote innews:2445af5b-e4e8-4a48...@v8g2000yqb.googlegro
> ups.com:

> > On Mar 23, 6:13 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey,
> > originator of the Stop the Bullshit Campaign"
> > <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> I did a search and found her just like in my fantasies...
>
> >>http://www.thenazareneway.com/marymagdelene_narrowweb__300x
> >> 401,0.jpg
>
> >> She's sexy and hot. I wonder if Jesus ever... Well, you
> >> know, he resisted the temptations from Satan, but the
> >> flesh is a different matter. I mean, unless you are gay,
> >> you must like her and do what a man has to do.
>
> >> Or do I have a sick mind? And what is all this sexual
> >> repression by the Christians anyway? Why they don't accept
> >> prostitution, particularly when we live in a society where
> >> MONEY TALKS AND BULLSHIT WALKS?
>
> >> 'Oh Mary Magdalene, I need a "massage"!'

> >> ---------
>
> >>http://webspawner.com/users/BANANAREVOLUTION
>
> > Not that I want to extend this thread, but many scholars
> > think that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' wife, that an
> > unmarried rabbi would have been ignored by the majority of
> > Jews in that era so he must have been married. The
> > affection shown Mary M. by Jesus was the only evidence of
> > any involvement but it is believed that any actual
> > statements about their marriage were edited from the Bible
> > by Paulists...
>
> One thing for sure I never gave more credit to him other then
> being a Human being, with a sex drive like anyone else and the
> emaculate conception? Forget it, Mary was fucked and Jesus had a
> father in human form, he also had a big moth and the carisma to
> mind bogle alot of people with flamity flam mumbo jumbo and the
> stories of him handed down from the past where fables lies, and
> Thought control scams to jail the masses intelect and control
> their diets and sex life. another words a sick joke.

That's true. Either him or the people who made him up know how to keep
the masses controlled waiting for Jesus. "Coming soon."

Anyway, I NEVER EXPECTED REAL OPPOSITION HERE, so I will replying to
your thoughtful thoughts slowly but surely.

If you don't mind, I will be spreading this to the other groups so
they can not hide from the truth. ;)

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 12, 2011, 6:36:16 PM5/12/11
On May 12, 5:51 pm, moronsbegone <NoTh...@never.org> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser
> Philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote innews:4a35d089-cfdb-4ffc...@d2g2000yqn.googlegro

> ups.com:
>
> > Sorry, but I just had this inspiration:
>
> > 'Drivers are inclined to "quickies" and are missing the
> > slow rhythmic movement'
>
> Ya but Quickies leave more time for more quickies !!!!

Yeah, but more quickies lead to more babies and that's what the
Christians want. Remember they consider sex to be for procreation not
recreation.

Edward Dolan

May 12, 2011, 9:22:25 PM5/12/11
<nolionn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> May 12, 5:59 pm, moronsbegone <NoTh...@never.org> wrote:
>> Opus <opusthep...@gmail.com> wrote
>> innews:2445af5b-e4e8-4a48...@v8g2000yqb.googlegro
>> ups.com:
[...]

> Anyway, I NEVER EXPECTED REAL OPPOSITION HERE, so I will replying to
> your thoughtful thoughts slowly but surely.
>
> If you don't mind, I will be spreading this to the other groups so
> they can not hide from the truth. ;)

Jesus Christ God Almighty! No one but complete morons left on these
newsgroups! Have fun babbling to yourselves - you fucking idiots! No one
with even half a brain will ever bother with shitheads like you!

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

May 13, 2011, 1:32:04 AM5/13/11
On May 12, 9:22 pm, "Edward Dolan" <edo...@iw.net> wrote:
> "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher"<nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > May 12, 5:59 pm, moronsbegone <NoTh...@never.org> wrote:
> >> Opus <opusthep...@gmail.com> wrote
> >> innews:2445af5b-e4e8-4a48...@v8g2000yqb.googlegro
> >> ups.com:
> [...]
> > Anyway, I NEVER EXPECTED REAL OPPOSITION HERE, so I will replying to
> > your thoughtful thoughts slowly but surely.
>
> > If you don't mind, I will be spreading this to the other groups so
> > they can not hide from the truth. ;)
>
> Jesus Christ God Almighty! No one but complete morons left on these
> newsgroups! Have fun babbling to yourselves - you fucking idiots! No one
> with even half a brain will ever bother with shitheads like you!

You are an outcast yourself so here's your chance to say something
smart.