How the Homo Sapiens became a Homo Consumericus Christian?

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 2, 2010, 11:15:21 AM5/2/10
I think through a long process of evolution and consumption, the
hunter gatherer genes found the perfect reincarnation in the modern
Christian. Armed with SUV and credit card, Christians go bargain
hunting to those cathedrals of consumption (malls). It almost sounds
like poetic if it wasn't pathetic, huh? ;)

"Homo consumericus (mock Latin for consumerist person) is a neologism
used in the social sciences, specially by Gad Saad in his book The
Evolutionary Bases of Consumption.[1] and Gilles Lipovetsky's Le
Bonheur Paradoxale.[2] According to these and other scholars the
phenomenon of mass consumption could be compared to certain traits of
human psychology described by evolutionary scientists pointing out
similitudes between Darwinian principles and consumer behaviour.[3]
[4] Lipovetsky has noted that modern times have brought about the
rise of a third type of Homo comsumericus who is improvisible and
always unsatisfied.[5]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_Consumericus

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"Ride a bike and enjoy the breeze, the sun and the moon --or die like
a fat pig"

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 2, 2010, 4:07:52 PM5/2/10
On May 2, 3:47 pm, DanP <dan.pe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 May, 00:33, "TibetanMonkey, the-Monkey-with-the-Bag-of-Shit"
>

> <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > Overall plants get rid of CO2. The 60 PgC number refers to plat
> > > respiration and is largely offset by plant assimilation, 120 PgC.
> > > On that page one thing is missing from the picture, CO2 emissions from
> > > animal breathing. It seems it is included in the soil respiration.
>
> > > In the past CO2 levels have been much higher than todayhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Phanerozoic_Carbon_Dioxide.png
> > > And the Earth still had ice ages.
>
> > > DanP
>
> > So people shouldn't rush to junk the SUVs?
>
> > They are also dangerous to other drivers and cyclists.
>
> It will make no difference if people scrap their SUV's or not.
> Eventually someone will burn all that available oil.
> I hear Chinese monkeys are giving up on push bikes.
>
> DanP

Too much American influence. MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO.

But the Dutch are not giving up on theirs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk6YxhKH590

Charmin

May 2, 2010, 5:00:07 PM5/2/10

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of
Quixotic

HAHAHA
If you had two nickels you would be dangerous, but you don't.

May 2, 2010, 5:01:38 PM5/2/10

"Charmin" <cha...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Please, just killfile that moron so the rest of us don't have to see the
screed. Otherwise, we'll just have to plonk you instead.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 2, 2010, 9:05:20 PM5/2/10

The Truth is still dangerous...

On May 2, 5:15 pm, Larry <no...@home.com> wrote:
> Larry <no...@home.com> wrote in news:Xns9D6CAE23E4DE2noonehomecom@
> 74.209.131.13:
>
> >http://www.collateralmurder.com/
>
> I've never been so ashamed to be an American. THIS is what we need to show
> in schools instead of some stupid Algore climate movie or bullshit
> Creationism.
>
> That might insure that it doesn't happen in the future if the next
> generation refuses to participate.
>
> --
> Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.
>
> Larry

The problems with OIL WASTE are manifold, one being the environment,
other CORRUPTION & WAR...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5MVEJbS-U

But I don't disagree with your "right" to drive an SUV, if you
acknowledge mine to ride a bike in peace and safety.

***

My warriors go in the jungle with three weapons: THE TRUTH, A BANANA
(love/finger) and BAG OF SHIT.

Well, at least I have fun throwing the shit.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 3, 2010, 11:03:02 AM5/3/10
I think the rat is smarter than the Christian in that it loves to
"burn the calories" while the Christian loves to sit on his ass...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_I0kkyqlMM

Of course, we must provide the rat with a spinning wheel or bicycle in
the case of humans.

We need further research.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, ComandanteBanana and Chief of Quixotic Enterprises

May 3, 2010, 1:10:49 PM5/3/10
WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR A CHRISTIAN TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET AS A
MONKEY?

On May 2, 9:38 pm, Richo <m.richardso...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a mammal, a primate, a simian, an ape.
> And I think its OK to be a monkey!
> 8-)
>
> Mark.

There you go. Why doesn't every Christian admit to having the monkey
inside?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_EyXPs2_Jk

I have a lot of fun with the monkey, and enjoy dancing, pranks and
bananas.

That was brave. ;)

THE WISE TIBETAN MONKEY SAYS

"It takes a monkey to know one"

Charmin

May 5, 2010, 7:32:37 AM5/5/10
On May 2, 4:01 pm, "h" <tmcl...@searchmachine.com> wrote:
> "Charmin" <char...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

Hey you freking idiot, you are posting to him all day long!
I would sincerely appreciate your kill filing me and yourself.

May 5, 2010, 11:03:58 AM5/5/10

"Charmin" <cha...@mailinator.com> wrote in message

I NEVER reply to that freak. Buh bye.