Inventions: "Why Didn't I Think of That?"

1 view

Lenona

Jul 22, 2010, 6:18:18 PM7/22/10

Some of these DO look as if they'll make the inventors rich......

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/12/why-didnt-i-think-of-that_n_643458.html#s113134

Lenona.

Lou

Jul 23, 2010, 12:40:41 PM7/23/10

"Lenona" <leno...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Some of these DO look as if they'll make the inventors rich......
>
> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/07/12/why-didnt-i-think-of-that_n_643458.html#s113134

Cute, but...
1. I thought everything came with twist off caps
2. Looks a little clumsy to me
3. That's new to me
4. Clever
5. Looks like you have the least padding right were you need it the most
6. You're supposed to curl your fingers end and guide the knife with your
knuckles
7. To each his/her own
8. Looks like the first cut would be a problem
9. Corn holders are nothing new
10. These things have been around at least since I was a kid 50 years ago.
11. Some cars had seats like this 30 years ago
12. OK, but don't see much point
13. That would get in my way
14. Maybe if you had bad arthritis or something, otherwise they're kidding,
right?