The Cockroaches shall inherit the Earth

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 19, 2011, 6:39:17 PM4/19/11
Big Cockroach (god) made this world by and for cockroaches. Before the
dinosaurs, there were cockroaches. Big Cockroach even wiped out the
dinosaurs so that cockroaches could fulfill their destiny to conquer
the Earth, not live in the shadow of the big beasts. And Big Cockroach
said we are living now in the last days when the cockroaches will
inherit the Earth without competition of an evil species that uses the
Orkin Man against them.

Yes, they are waiting in the shadows! And they fear no Climate Change
or Nuclear Holocaust...

bob haller

Apr 20, 2011, 6:30:01 AM4/20/11
On Apr 19, 6:39 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser

actually cockroaches prefer human compaionship, they cant live in
freezing temps. so says the tv show life after humans........ on
national geographic channel

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 20, 2011, 10:08:53 AM4/20/11

They "prefer" but they can live without us quite nicely. They live in
humid places like jungles.

I guess our legacy of Climate Change will make things easier for them.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 20, 2011, 10:17:16 AM4/20/11
On Apr 19, 11:09 pm, Möbius Pretzel <Mobius_S_Pret...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> They already have. They're known as the Global Elite $$$ printers
> and their henchmen; the military-industrial/energy complex.
>
> But their reign of power is done as is apparent to anyone who can read
> the writing on wall.
>
> When the insect version takes over they will be far less destructive
> than the aforementioned brand of cockroach.

Yeah, and it makes sense. Our two legged cockroaches are working hard
toward our own extinction and the flourishing of Big Cockroach's
creatures, ie. common cockroaches..

bob haller

Apr 22, 2011, 9:08:55 AM4/22/11
On Apr 20, 10:17 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach

my point any place that freezes wouldnt be a home for them unless they
find a place to avoid freezing to death. their population only grew
when central heating became popular

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 22, 2011, 1:43:30 PM4/22/11

No wonder they never go in the freezer. I had an apartment where they
were everywhere but the freezer.

So cockroaches are sort of like bums.* They prosper in warm weather.

* This is American English, Bum = Tramp.

Derek C

Apr 22, 2011, 2:15:56 PM4/22/11
On Apr 19, 11:39 pm, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach

Cruiser Philosopher" <comandante.ban...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Big Cockroach (god) made this world by and for cockroaches. Before the
> dinosaurs, there were cockroaches. Big Cockroach even wiped out the
> dinosaurs so that cockroaches could fulfill their destiny to conquer
> the Earth, not live in the shadow of the big beasts. And Big Cockroach
> said we are living now in the last days when the cockroaches will
> inherit the Earth without competition of an evil species that uses the
> Orkin Man against them.
>
> Yes, they are waiting in the shadows! And they fear no Climate Change
> or Nuclear Holocaust...

I don't really care if cockroaches do take over the world, as long as
the Tibetan Monkey doesn't.

His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the Beach Cruiser Philosopher

Apr 22, 2011, 4:27:35 PM4/22/11

My candidacy is based on one simple rule: Parks free of bums!

Only beach bums allowed.