2 ways to make money without being scammed

Aidenbradysmom

Feb 22, 2008, 5:54:04 PM2/22/08
I am a single mom who must work full time to support my son. However
my full time job isn't enough! I have found two legit sites that I
actually enjoy a lot. They are not a get rich quick scheme or
anything, but they are a way to make a little extra cash and they are
also fun. You get what you put into it. I recently saw a member of
the first one that made over 3,000 dollars within a 4 month period of
time! I also met someone on the second site that made $945 within a
few months! Not bad!! Give a try! I will be there to help you with
anything you need!!!!

The first is cash crate, which I can give you the complete lowdown on
how to be successful on it. Just join and message me and I will give
you the information you need. Number one tip BEFORE you join is to
make an alternate email that you will use just for this site. You
will get some junk mail, but its worth it. I have already gotten a
REAL check! Just click the link below:

http://cashcrate.com/439069

The second site that I am extremely excited about is Yuwie. It is
similiar to myspace, but you get paid. I have LOTS AND LOTS of info
to help you be successful on this site! Just remember the most
important thing is to have fun and meet as many people as you can!
Just click the link below as well!

http://r.yuwie.com/aidenbradysmom

I hope you enjoy these sites as much as I have and please let me know
if you need any help. My email is aidenbr...@hotmail.com!

Love ya all,
Courtney
http://cashcrate.com/439069