Think Twice about AT$T Service!

The Usual Suspect

Jul 15, 2007, 11:47:09 PM7/15/07
I've been through 5 days of Hell with AT$T. I signed up for the
Internet, Dish, and Phone on the 10th. After an 8 hour wait on the
13th, the phone guy shows up whining about his long day, and with an
attitude. He tells me I ain't getting internet yet. That's someone
else.

I spend two hours trying to find out about the internet. Monday, they
tell me (the 16th).

The Dish was supposed to be installed today between noon and 5:30.
The joker shows up at 5:45, doesn't have the proper stand, and wanders
off to get one. Not! After two hours, I get through to Dish AT$T,
and get rudely told that they cancelled my order. They don't have the
stand and won't be getting one. The attitude was unbelievable.

They also: Sent me two modems, not one. Got my phone number wrong.
Could never find my new account information. Badmouthed each other.
Were jackasses.

I put in a complaint to AT$T, Consumer affairs, and here.

Be careful signing up with those jerks. While some people may be fine
with them, I had the worst week ever!

I'm just going to get my phone through Comcast, along with everything
else!