www.200836.com---Beijing 2008 Olympic Mascots

feiallen

Nov 25, 2007, 8:10:05 PM11/25/07
(1)our website was aimed at that all the people in the world can
buy Olympic souvenirs anywhere anytime
(2)our website was exclusively authorized by BOCOG to sell licensed
products of the Beijing Olympics
(3)The website was exclusively authorized by BOCOG to sell licensed
products of the Beijing Olympics. so all the products are best
quality !
(4)We have exported our goods to many countries such as Russia, USA,
England, Germany, France, Japan, Spain, Italy, Taiwan, Africa, just
name a few here. We can deliver goods to any counties all over the
world.
(5)we give you discount based on your quantity,the more you
buy ,the lower price is!
(6) welcome to become our product-agent,we will give low discount if
your quantity is enough!
if you want to know any information about 2008 beijing Olympic
games ,please contact me or visit :
my website--www.200836.com
MSN:feia...@hotmail.com
e-mail:sa...@200836.com
yahooID:feia...@yahoo.com.cn
Skype:a200836
ICQ:391836515
or leave your e-mail or msn-number or other contact methods
we can e-mail our souvenirs-list to you