Portugal

phish...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2008, 7:57:06 PM2/23/08
Portugal is such an amazing place to vacation. One of the most
beautiful places I have been. If anyone is interested, here is a great
website with a lot of information.

http://www.portuguesetravel.blogspot.com

Bob F

Feb 23, 2008, 11:57:36 PM2/23/08

<phish...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Portugal is such an amazing place to vacation. One of the most
> beautiful places I have been. If anyone is interested, here is a great
> website with a lot of information.

A friend went there and said the food was terrible.

Rod Speed

Feb 23, 2008, 11:59:58 PM2/23/08
Bob F <bobn...@gmail.com> wrote
> <phish...@gmail.com> wrote

>> Portugal is such an amazing place to vacation. One of the most beautiful places I have been. If anyone is interested,
>> here is a great website with a lot of information.

> A friend went there and said the food was terrible.

And the place is infested with wogs and tourists too.