Why merchant bankers want the death of the middle class

St Georges Day April 23rd

Sep 28, 2008, 10:10:01 AM9/28/08
The middle classes are self-supporting and self respecting. Their
virture is thrift their goals are their childrens welfare, peace,
virtue and future happiness.

Merchant bankers can't make money from people like that.

Merchant bankers want to amass great wealth and servants through
lending money to governments for wars or for extravagant projects.
They want to deal, not with little individual inventers of better
mousetraps and better ideas, but with big governments and big
privileged monopoly corporations -- one big stupid profligate
government that can borrow billions at a crack. They don't want the
money the give to governments and big corporations to come from lots
of thrifty middle-class saving households -- rather they want the
giant deposits of drug dealers -- hundreds of billions delivered in a
lump which they can invest anywhere in the world they want.

Middle class people favor banking laws of single branch banks that
borrow and lend locally, where peoples savings show up in local
investments and local jobs and better local tomorrows. Merchant
bankers dispise that system because it leaves no place for them. When
merchant bankers find middle classes they must break them up --
flooding them with narcotics and alcohol and prostitution and anything
to create the vice that will generate the profligacy that will
destabilize things enought for corruption to take hold and the
irresponsible big borrowing to begin. Create poverty and then you can
start a movement to "end poverty" and get governments to spend
billions on social workers to visit the people driven to drink by the
cultural sabotage of merchant bankers who engineered the economic
failures that drive men to drink.

Merchant bankers invented and secretly bankrolled communism as a
weapon against "liberalism" (today we call it populism, because the
bankers have corrupted the true original meaning of the word liberal
(which means free and intelligent -- trusting people to do the best
for themselves individually and as a community by following their
natural tendency toward middle class living.) Communists have one goal
-- to badmouth, sabotage and overthrow middle classes wherever they
find them, to overthrow liberalsim, to overthrow populism.

All wars are stupid, unless you are a merchant banker. We have wars
because merchant bankers are in control.

The middle classes of the United States were enslaved when the Robber
Barons, profiteers of the Civil War, in allinace with the merchant
bankers of Europe (Rothschilds and Warburgs etc.) forced through the
Federal Reserve Act two days before Christmas in 1913 -- perhaps after
most Congressmen where home in bed.

The Federal Reserve was meant as a weapon against booms and busts --
those "business cycles were really created by anipulations of J.P.
Morgan, the American representative of European merchant bankers --
and it was sold as a system that in times of depression/recession
would allow more loanable reserves to be created in each bank in the
system so that local lending could increase to end the recession etc.
-- but that is not how the merchant bankers used the Federal Reserve
once it was created. Instead of injecting new loanable funds locally
in recession and preventing too much currency that would cause
inflation in each of the twelve seperate districts -- rather the Fed
within a year began manipulating the money supply exclusively through
buying and selling securities in New York City -- and what are
securities but government debt -- and they wanted more and more debt
for bigger and bigger open market operations.

Recently the Chairman of the Federal Reserve was being investigated
for using the Fed to keep the price of gold low so that Merchant
bankers could by Federal Reserve gold at far less price than the true
unmanipulated market price would have been. Too bad all the evidence
and most of the investigators died in the North Tower when a bomb went
off on the 23rd floor at the precise moment a jet liner -- flown by
remote control, and perhaps with no hijackers -- crashed into the
tower 40 stories above.

Merchant bankers plundered the resources of Somalia -- and now we are
going to war to crush the populists who are trying to restart a
nation.

The Taliban invited out the big oil companies that wanted to build a
pipeline take big shares of Afgan oil wealth and otherwise run the
country, and they also erradicated the opium of the "Norther Alliance"
drug lords who provide CHina with the prime ingredient for their
heroin -- which provides the (laundered) funds for merchant bankers to
invest in Chinese slave labor industry.

And so there is no middle class. We are all servants in a servant
economy, debt slaves on the global plantation -- lots of porn lots of
drugs lots of misery in an around-the-world slum.

Well that should be enough to open conversation. Bring it up at your
bridge or garden club.

I say out there. Any thoughts?

Dick Eastman Yakima, Washington Every man is responsible to every
other man.

h...@nospam.org

Sep 28, 2008, 12:04:58 PM9/28/08
On Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:10:01 -0700 (PDT), St Georges Day April 23rd
<bbbbbdfg...@googlemail.com> wrote:

>economy, debt slaves on the global plantation -- lots of porn lots of
>drugs lots of misery in an around-the-world slum.

thank God for porn and drugs

Message has been deleted